The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippety Bracelets

Jones

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've had quite a bit of interest in the whippet bracelets so I'll probably put a couple on e-bay and see how they do :thumbsup:

I just wondered if I could have a bit more feedback on the crystal bracelet bit :unsure: do you like it, hate it, don't care :D ?

It doesn't have to be green obviously :D we've got loads and loads of different colours or would you like something completely different ? ideas ?

We'd custom make them to peoples wrist measurements and we'd probably use a nice toggle clasp instead of the one shown :thumbsup:

So what do you think would you buy one ?

br1.jpg

br2.jpg

br5.jpg

Cheers

Steve

I like! :thumbsup: Have you thought of doing necklaces and selling them as a set? :)

Earrings too. Very nice btw. :thumbsup:

Maybe do a dangly earring also for them???? I think they will sell well.

Yep,I like them too and thinka set is a great idea. :thumbsup: I'd buy them!

I think your bracelet is lovely and I'd have one...I think a purple bead would be super fantastic (only cos its my all time fav colour :D )

A matching necklace would be good too :thumbsup:

Have you got a price in mind??

:thumbsup: I'd buy one - it looks really good and something a bit different. :)

Just to add it would be great to have them custom made as I've got a very small wrist and a lot of bracelets just slide right down my hand! :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I think a choice of colours for the beads would be a good thing. I also love purple.

I think they are lovely Steve really pretty :thumbsup:

They're great & I like the idea of necklaces & dangly earrings :thumbsup:

I like them too. I don't really wear jewellery but they are very nice. How about a bone shaped fastener if thats possible?

Sorry but i must be the only person who doesn't like them (w00t)

Please dont take offence, just trying to be constructive, i think the idea is great BUT the shape is far too heavy set in my opinion, looks more like a humped backed polar bear.

I think if the actual whippet shape was more streamlined with a bit more definition ie? finer muzzle & more streamlined body, i think they would look a lot better after all a whippet is an elegant sight hound.

Think the pretty beads look nice too :thumbsup:

nina said:
Sorry but i must be the only person who doesn't like them  (w00t)
Please dont take offence, just trying to be constructive, i think the idea is great BUT the shape is far too heavy set in my opinion, looks more like a humped backed polar bear.

I think if the actual whippet shape was more streamlined with a bit more definition ie? finer muzzle & more streamlined body, i think they would look a lot better after all a whippet is an elegant sight hound.

Think the pretty beads look nice too  :thumbsup:

I have to agree, but I can see your problem; if you make the whippet beautiful and streamlined it will be weakened and easily bent or broken, and the finer extremities may catch on clothing. :unsure: I also like the bracelet and the clasp though. :thumbsup:

nina said:
Sorry but i must be the only person who doesn't like them  (w00t)

Think the pretty beads look nice too  :thumbsup:

Don't be daft I won't take offence :D thats what its all about at this point getting oppinions so I can get it right :thumbsup:

Although I think " humped backed polar bear " was a bit harsh :lol: mind you I've never seen a humped backed polar bear so perhaps your right :teehee:

Whats quite funny though is that the shape isn't just plucked from the air, its actually taken almost directly from a pedigree racing whippet picture on K.9 and it was a bitch as well :unsure:

I'll have a fiddle later on and see what I come up with :thumbsup: its no problem going more elegant as the silver is 3mm thick so its not going to bend or get damaged that easily :thumbsup: unless you lot are really clumsy :b :lol:

Cheers

Steve

Lovely Steve - and the necklace idea would be good too. :thumbsup: would like black stones too or purple :)) I agree the whippet looks slightly heavy maybe for the delicate stones - no offence.

Very nice. I'd buy one for ankle or wrist but I do agree a more slimlined whippet would look better :thumbsup: Out of interest how much will they cost?

I'd like an ankle one too :) Purple for me too, and a key ring, and wouldnt they make good dog tags?

Right I've had a bit of a fiddle with it on photoshop, Is this more like it ?

You can all have whatever colours you want we really do have every colour of rhe rainbow and if we havn't got it we can get it for you :thumbsup:

When you say you want sets :unsure: you don't want the whippet on everything do you ? actually knowing you lot you probably do dont you :b :lol:

braceletaltered1.jpg

Cheers

Steve

I personally think they are great... i would love one for my ankle... i too would prefer purple to be honest ...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back