The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippety Bracelets

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I would like them with purple/lavender colour beads. Necklace and matching bracelet would be my choice, with earrings maybe just in the beads. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I think they would easily sell on ebay, so go for it Steve. :luck: :luck: Perhaps you could also do matching ones for the well-dressed whippet too. :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jones said:
Right I've had a bit of a fiddle with it on photoshop, Is this more like it ?
You can all have whatever colours you want we really do have every colour of rhe rainbow and if we havn't got it we can get it for you  :thumbsup:

When you say you want sets  :unsure:   you don't want the whippet on everything do you ?  actually knowing you lot you probably do dont you  :b   :lol:

braceletaltered1.jpg

Cheers

Steve

That looks really good :thumbsup:

I too would like them with Amethyst coloured beads, & necklace as well :D

J.T. said:
How about a bone shaped fastener if thats possible?
Ooh, nice idea - the toggle as a bone!

I like the new streamlined shape, but the back legs look a little short to me, possibly because it's two legs together. That's meant to be constructive, not a criticism :thumbsup:

The streamlined down version looks really nice. :thumbsup: Good luck with the business venture :luck:

Jones said:
Right I've had a bit of a fiddle with it on photoshop, Is this more like it ?

You can all have whatever colours you want we really do have every colour of rhe rainbow and if we havn't got it we can get it for you :thumbsup:

When you say you want sets :unsure: you don't want the whippet on everything do you ? actually knowing you lot you probably do dont you :b :lol:

braceletaltered1.jpg

Cheers

Steve

Now you are cooking Steve :thumbsup:

That looks great, much better, really pretty.

Wish you all the luck, sure you will really do well with them :luck: :luck:

I liked the old look whippet but the new shape looks very nice too :D

I'd be happy to have a whippet on everything but I've got to draw the line somewhere :- "

What we need is a price list Steve... :D

Right this is the outline I'm planning on using :unsure: if I start cutting them out in this shape would everyone be happy ? the quicker I start cutting them the quicker I can see how long their taking and the quicker I can give you a price :thumbsup:

So can I start cutting ?

blueoutline1.jpg

Cheers

Steve

p.s Bone shaped toggle clasps will be fine :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: I think the outline looks really good. :thumbsup:

Ooh yes..that's better. I was having a problem with the back legs...they looked a little stunted :b ....you've cracked it now. :thumbsup:

Jones said:
Right this is the outline I'm planning on using  :unsure:   if I start cutting them out in this shape would everyone be happy ? the quicker I start cutting them the quicker I can see how long their taking and the quicker I can give you a price  :thumbsup:
So can I start cutting ?

blueoutline1.jpg

Cheers

Steve

p.s Bone shaped toggle clasps will be fine  :thumbsup:

beautiful, i would love a braclet and neckleace, with blue beads.... :thumbsup:

Kim and Tilly said:
Jones said:
Right this is the outline I'm planning on using  :unsure:   if I start cutting them out in this shape would everyone be happy ? the quicker I start cutting them the quicker I can see how long their taking and the quicker I can give you a price  :thumbsup:
So can I start cutting ?

I agree, back legs so much more in proportion now. :thumbsup:

There you go, team work or what (w00t)

Can you make them in gold? 18 ct preferably or are they just silver or metal of some kind?

Jones said:
So can I start cutting ?

blueoutline1.jpg

Cheers

Steve

p.s Bone shaped toggle clasps will be fine  :thumbsup:

Right start cutting then! :D That outline does look much more whippety (altho I still do like the other one) and I love the green beads,my fav color!! :thumbsup:

That looks really good :thumbsup:

I love the silver :D

Have you started cutting yet Steve, or are you still reading :- "

I think that the outline you have most recently posted is beautiful, but now I have to throw something in the mix. Can you put a pin of somekind on the back, as I would really like this as a brooch :D

Wasn't bad teamwork was it :D you have expensive tastes Nina :eek: I can certainly make it in 18ct Gold but its going to be fairly costly (w00t) I'll price up the Gold for you tomorrow :thumbsup:

I was already thinking about Brooches TC :thumbsup: so yes I'll certainly make them if people want them :thumbsup:

And no I havn't started cutting yet I've been watching Brazil playing football badly :D

Cheers

Steve

Jones said:
Wasn't bad teamwork was it  :D   you have expensive tastes Nina  :eek:   I can certainly make it in 18ct Gold but its going to be fairly costly  (w00t)   I'll price up the Gold for you tomorrow  :thumbsup:
I was already thinking about Brooches TC  :thumbsup:   so yes I'll certainly make them if people want them  :thumbsup:

And no I havn't started cutting yet I've been watching Brazil playing football badly  :D

Cheers

Steve

Right, well please put me first in the queue for a pin and could I have a price in silver and gold please (I might have to ask for an early birthday pressie (w00t) )

Thanks Steve and I think you're going to be busy :- "

That shape is just right Steve...

I can't wait to see the out come and of course the long awaited price list...I'll start saving up or get the OH to save up...I've got a wedding anniversary coming up... (w00t)

Jones said:
Wasn't bad teamwork was it :D you have expensive tastes Nina :eek: I can certainly make it in 18ct Gold but its going to be fairly costly (w00t) I'll price up the Gold for you tomorrow :thumbsup:

I was already thinking about Brooches TC :thumbsup: so yes I'll certainly make them if people want them :thumbsup:

And no I havn't started cutting yet I've been watching Brazil playing football badly :D

Cheers

Steve

I love silver BUT cant wear it as i'm allergic, same with your hypo allergic metals, i itch till i break open :(

Cant use ANY kind of even mildly scented soaps either :eek:

I have to stick to gold :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back