The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippety Bracelets

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I think a brooch would be lovely. I'd certainly wear one on my suit at shows. Please let us know when you've priced them up :thumbsup:

Very nice now Steve, perfect. :thumbsup: I would also be interested to know the price please in silver and gold too. :)

jok said:
I think a brooch would be lovely.  I'd certainly wear one on my suit at shows.  Please let us know when you've priced them up :thumbsup:

That is exactly what I wanted one for (w00t) I think these might become the "new" K9 badges. Everyone will be instantly recognisable :- "

They look lovely steve :thumbsup: and well done you for taking on the constructive comments and coming up with a great design :thumbsup: sure you'll have lots of orders!

Id be interested in prices in gold and silver!

Would like a bracelet to have purple type colour beads too i think!

Would they be standard size? :unsure: I have fairly tiny wrists and have trouble with most standard size bracelets. :(

they'r great :thumbsup: when you say a price i'd certainly have 2 consider one with purple beads

Come on Mr Jones, we've been waiting for ages :- "

What about an earring design too, just to give you a bit more work :p :thumbsup:

i think they look great, should do really well on ebay. need some prices though :)

TC said:
jok said:
I think a brooch would be lovely.  I'd certainly wear one on my suit at shows.  Please let us know when you've priced them up :thumbsup:

That is exactly what I wanted one for (w00t) I think these might become the "new" K9 badges. Everyone will be instantly recognisable :- "

Another idea, you could attach a clip to them and make them into a show clip for displaying your number at shows. I would certainly be interested in one of them :thumbsup:

I like them, Different colour beads would look good, not just green.

Humped back polar bear, mmmm, have not seen one as of yet, well have keep trying to fined one :- "

jok said:
TC said:
jok said:

Another idea, you could attach a clip to them and make them into a show clip for displaying your number at shows. I would certainly be interested in one of them :thumbsup:

(w00t) Jok I considered asking this also, but thought that it would be way too fiddly and also might take away from the elegance of the whippet (IMHO :b )

Now if Mr Jones thinks it's achievable and wants to show us some pics, I think we would all fall in love :- "

where is Mr Jones? :blink:

Either he has had enough of us fussy lot or he is fast at work! - I think with all these requests we wont be hearing from him again till at least xmas! :teehee: :lol:

nina said:
Jones said:
Wasn't bad teamwork was it :D you have expensive tastes Nina :eek: I can certainly make it in 18ct Gold but its going to be fairly costly (w00t) I'll price up the Gold for you tomorrow :thumbsup:

I was already thinking about Brooches TC :thumbsup: so yes I'll certainly make them if people want them :thumbsup:

And no I havn't started cutting yet I've been watching Brazil playing football badly :D

Cheers

Steve

I love silver BUT cant wear it as i'm allergic, same with your hypo allergic metals, i itch till i break open :(

Cant use ANY kind of even mildly scented soaps either :eek:

I have to stick to gold :thumbsup:

Trust you to be..................WEIRD!! :lol:

whippynit said:
where is Mr Jones?  :blink:
Either he has had enough of us fussy lot or he is fast at work! - I think with all these requests we wont be hearing from him again till at least xmas!  :teehee:   :lol:

:b Maybe I was a bit too demanding :b

jok said:
TC said:
jok said:

Now THAT is a great idea...............calling Mr. Joooooooooooooones!

Juley said:
jok said:
TC said:
jok said:

Now THAT is a great idea...............calling Mr. Joooooooooooooones!

I third that :thumbsup: but maybe Mr Jones doesn't know what a card clip looks like (w00t)

If he doesn't check back here he may never find out! (w00t) :lol: :D

Let's hope he's busy cutting away as we write and not out jogging with the gang. :- "

:oops: sorry to take so long everyone :D I've had a nightmare few days in work :b they actually had the cheek to make me go into work and do some work :eek: got my hands all dirty and everything :clown:

So I'm afraid I havn't progressed at all :unsure: BUT!! I promise I'll have at least a couple finished this weekend and I'll post pics just to make sure you still like them. :D because I know what a fickle lot you can be :- " :lol:

And Millie is right :D Mr Jones has no idea what a card clip looks like so you'll have to enlighten me :D

Cheers

Steve

Get cutting Steve.... we're all waiting. :teehee: :b

Working..what kind of excuse is that? Wash your mouth out with soap! :p o:)

Looking forward to putting an order in...now I don't wear jewellery normally...but I'm definitely going for a necklace of yours. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back