The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Wants A Bet Then?

Jude the little sh*t isn't in the good books, he's had one of the ducks twice in the last 2 days :oops: feathers everywhere :rant:

Vicky said:
Jude the little sh*t isn't in the good books, he's had one of the ducks twice in the last 2 days  :oops: feathers everywhere :rant:
Ooops!! At least he's keen! (w00t)

Awww they're such a happy little gang :wub: I think there may be tears next week when they go to their new homes, but at least they'll see each other every week! :huggles:

wild whippies said:
Ooops!! At least he's keen! (w00t)
Awww they're such a happy little gang :wub:   I think there may be tears next week when they go to their new homes, but at least they'll see each other every week! :huggles:

I wont tell you about the planter Dobber un planted :oops: but you know those borders what you were on about doing..................i'd leave em till next year :D

Shame he weren't born earlier, he could of given Ste a hand digging! :D

Lovely photos Vicky - the heat is unbearable isnt it?? :sweating: :sweating: Those pups are just :wub: :wub: :wub: Im wishing I could have a black & white pup now - Ahhhhhhh o:) :wub:

One they dug earlier o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: They are all looking fantastic Vicky :D ......One of my pup's has a tail just like Ella's (w00t)

Strike Whippets said:
:wub:   They are all looking fantastic Vicky  :D ......One of my pup's has a tail just like Ella's  (w00t)
:lol: Lol i told you not to use a non ped stud dog!!!! :oops:

All these have "dodgy" tails but Beck has got a real ring tail, he even sleeps with it curled up over his back :huggles: makes em run faster is what i say :thumbsup:

Lol i told you not to use a non ped stud dog!!!!

(w00t) .......You watch, if they're fast now i'll be in trouble lol :lol:

Connie's tail is something else :D .......Hope your curley tail theory works for you and me :D

MORE (w00t) pics

Everyone has mastered up AND down the stairs tonight (w00t)

Beck

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back