The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Wants A Bet Then?

:wub: :wub: :wub: again Vicky - lovey photos. Eeeee arnt they clever all mastering the stairs already - Kobi was 11 weeks when he mastered ours. (w00t)

Wel done little pups. :cheers: Well done Mum for the good training sessions.

Great piks Vicky, I missed seeing the gang tonight.

Hope Ella enjoyed her first run she's looking very photogenic in that last pik! :wub:

Great pics, fine looking boys :thumbsup:

What is Beck chewing on? :blink:

Vicky said:
moriarte said:
Gender: all will be the complete opposite of what you are hoping for  :lol:
Elizabeth

You can go off people you know :lol:

I'm not bothered what sex i keep (Although if there's a little blue & white bitch then there's no contest ;) ) , it's the people who've ordered who are hoping for a certain sex.

So so far 7 is the highest bet (w00t) 7 would kill me!

heheheheh Rottie ere (peony OH) 7 would have been nice but we had 11 ! ! !

admittedly we lost the little boy with a cleft nose a few days later but we still had 10 dogs and four adults bombing around at some point....

the word mayhem doesnt do it justice.. I prefer...

AAAAaaAAAAaAAAAARRrrRRrRRRrGGGhHHh :thumbsup:

Beck has arrived at his new home.

Travelled really well, no sickness, just sat looking out of the window.

Diamonds had a bit of rough and tumble with him, then he had a sniff around, found out where the food bar is and is now sat cuddled up with me on the sofa. :wub:

Thankyou to Vicky for letting him come to us :huggles:

Looking forward to meeting up with you and Jac at Gin Pit with him in the future :thumbsup:

Awwww my little Beck :wub: :wub: Glad he settled himself in ok and travelled well, he's a little star so i knew he'd soon make friends, he loves everyone!

Can't wait to see this litter racing.

btw we'll need some pic's of him in his new home :thumbsup:

This was him on his last night here :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Vicky said:
Jude the little sh*t isn't in the good books, he's had one of the ducks twice in the last 2 days  :oops: feathers everywhere :rant:
That's what I need to hear - reasons for NOT getting a puppy for a change! :lol:

Denise - have you got yet ANOTHER pup - blimey you dont waste much time. :lol: :- "

Im only jealous :lol: :lol:

Lovely pictures Vicky.

The boys are doing brill!

Dobber, Zig and Jude all travelled the 460 mile round trip to the Scottish Derby with us at weekend and were absolutely good as gold, got their first glimpse of a track - hopefully at least one of them will get piped down to the traps up there at some point :luck:

Zig

What a difference a week makes (w00t) They are all starting to look grown up :wub:

Genie (Beck) is definately growing, might be coz he eats a heck of a lot for a youngster.

He's had a bath this afternoon and seemed to enjoy it, or more i did as he was giving lots of cuddles after. He certainly likes to look good as he keeps butting in on Diamonds grooming/pampering sessions, or is he just after the chamois :- "

His favourite game at the minute is 'chase the chamois around the sofa' and then curls up to watch the greyhound racing on T.V.

Looking forward to them meeting up at the champs :thumbsup:

Jude, Dobber and Ziggy on their first night at Gin Pit

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back