The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Wants A Bet Then?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Strike Whippets said:
Joanna said:
Strike Whippets said:
Well i'll go for 7 .......3 boys and 4 girls .......lots of parti colours, but no solid fawns ....lol  :D

Oi! I keep telling you Hannah, less of the fawn bashing!

I wasn't bashing any fawns :b ........honest o:)

Sorry, got to ask........what is it that you have against fawns???!!!

Vicky said:
aslan said:
God that tail gets me every time!  :b   There'd be no mistaking Elz in a crowd hey Vicky?
:lol: In fact we went to a big game fair one year & this fella came up to us as soon as we got out of the car park and asked was my dog off a website called k9 community - he'd recognised her from her tail :b (thats bad isn't it!!) - Dave1606

[SIZE=21pt]LOL!!!![/SIZE]

wild whippies said:
PMSL had a mad dream last night that pups were born and they were all black and tan :eek:   and you had a pet male yorkshire terrier who was looking on like a proud dad!!! (w00t)
I tell you've I got to lay off the cheese and crackers !!! :- "

WTF!!! (w00t)

erhhh ummmm... what does PMSL and WTF mean?

:wacko:

lizzyb said:
Good Luck with your litter .I guess 5 4 boys 2 girls

Dosn't 4 + 2 =6??????

Common one bet only each LOL :)

I reckon 5 too!!! 3 girlys 2 boys

O.K i reckon 4, 2 of each all the same colour :thumbsup:

Five, 3 boys 2 girls!

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Lida

I would say 7, 3 boys 4 girls

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I think 6 => 4 girls and 2 boys :luck:

Can't wait to see the first pictures... :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Vickiy , Can you see or feel them moving about yet ? I can with Fleur , when she was on our bed this morning (w00t) I could see one moving just behind her ribs , it was so facinating to watch :wub: I just love it and Fleur looks so conteneted too :))

JAX said:
Vickiy , Can you see or feel them moving about yet ? I can with Fleur , when she was on our bed this morning  (w00t) I could see one moving just behind her ribs , it was so facinating to watch  :wub:   I just love it and Fleur looks so conteneted too  :))
I can feel them moving when i put my hand on her tum, haven't had a proper look though to see if i can see them - thats on my "to do list" for tonight!!

The change in Ella is unbelievable, she's quite independant and a bit touchy most of the time but being pregnant has turned her into a right big soppy bugger - she wants my attention all the time and would be quite happy to be on top of me. The last few days she has really dropped and she's got milk on her - so i'm guessing she might go a couple of days early, just hope she knows what she's doing because i feel like it's my first time :wacko: - suppose it's coz she's "mummy's number 1 pup" i'm scared to death of anything going wrong.

Where will Fleur have hers? I got a little bed & pen made up last night (Tommy Walsh would be sooooo proud of me!) and i've started feeding her in there and letting her sleep in there during the day in the hope that she'll settle there when she's in labour.

:luck: :luck: not long now!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww I love these doggy maternity stories :p :thumbsup: :p

Julie

6 boys....all parti-colour with fluffy curly tails (w00t) (w00t) ....im only down the road so we can wet the pups heads when they arrive :cheers: ..............OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......i'll be a human gran to the pups :eek: :eek: :eek:

My pups were always born in my spare box room ,,,,,,,,,,,until Phil moved in and we got married (w00t) , He then made it into a `bedroom :eek: any how ,as luck would have it we bought another shed to put his golfing gear plus man tools in . :- " This shed is directly outside my back door :b , and when some friends came over they said ` that would make an ideal whelping place ` and you know , Id never even thought about that :oops: , Not like me , I must have been slipping :teehee: , So the last 3 litters have been born in their , no thats not the truth cos Mollee had a ceasar :( but they were reared in there until they need more space from where they go down the garden to doubleglazed , centraly heated kennels .

Fleur sleeps in all the time so hopefully she will start when Im here :luck: . I remember Mayzees first litter were 5 days early and she`d started in the kennel with her mum , I came home from work to find one little boy born with another on its way (w00t) ,and grandma was taking care of him :wub:

JAX said:
I remember Mayzees first litter were 5 days early and she`d started in the kennel with her mum , I came home from work to find one little boy born with another on its way  (w00t) ,and grandma was taking care of him  :wub:
Awwww sweet :wub:

This is it now - i'm panicking about being at work when she starts, i've got every man & his dog coming in to check on her next week whilst i'm working lol

I hope everything goes well Vicky :D , and all the pup's are strong little buggers (w00t) :thumbsup: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back