The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Who Will Win

I think Diana, very unsual voice but she has the X FACTOR, I also like JLS and Laura. Nic

wot do we think of each of them then?

groups:

bad lashes - gone

girlband - gone

jls - imo fab wud like them 2 win

over 25s;

daniel - crap have no idea why hes even there

rachel - quite a good singer but not a very nice person although crap mon at

ruth - nice singer dont think she shud have been bottom 2 on sat

girls:

diana - like simon said like marmite u either love or hate and i have to say i hate her voice

laura - shes ok although sometimes she warbles

alexandra - personally i think shes brill

boys:

scott - ok nowt special

owen - same ok nowt special

austin - good singer but dont think hes got any personailty so my winners are:

ALEXANDRA OR JLS

sherry said:
wot do we think of each of them then? 

groups:

bad lashes - gone

girlband - gone

jls - imo fab wud like them 2 win- Never lol Harmonies are pants, and one guy looks like he is wearing a bad hat cos of his dodgy hair do lol

daniel - crap have no idea why hes even there-Agreed, also think its shocking he is now Ginger when he wasnt to start with.

rachel - quite a good singer but not a very nice person although crap mon at- Cant stand her, but quite like watching to see if she will make a knob of herself.

ruth - nice singer dont think she shud have been bottom 2 on sat- I dont personally speak spanish so does my head in when she starts wayling in her own little lingo ha.

girls:

diana - like simon said like marmite u either love or hate and i have to say i hate her voice- HATE her when she sings, then LOVE her when we get the little clips of the performances.

laura - shes ok although sometimes she warbles- Laura rules and is who i will be voting for.

alexandra - personally i think shes brill- Reminds me a little of Jamellia

boys:

scott - ok nowt special- Agreed should be back in pontins.

owen - same ok nowt special- Oh dear!! Why he got choosen i dont know!

austin - good singer but dont think hes got any personailty so my winners are:- Dont like him and he cries alot!

ALEXANDRA OR JLS-Got to be Laura all the way!

Personally think i am better than all of them hahaha :p :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
COME ON THE WEE MAN FROM DERRY/LONDONDERRY.Dont watch this much,but i recon that lass with all the kids,who did a bit of time behind bars,could be summit realy special,if she can keep her hair on,and get the right song's that suit her voice.I am a great fan of Tina Turner,so love that voice type.

billyboy45 said:
COME ON THE WEE MAN FROM DERRY/LONDONDERRY.Dont watch this much,but i recon that lass with all the kids,who did a bit of time behind bars,could be summit realy special,if she can keep her hair on,and get the right song's that suit her voice.I am a great fan of Tina Turner,so love that voice type.

Me too, would love to hear her sing one of Tina's or the old Wintey, think she would be very good.

Nic xxx

Some really good female singers... think its going to be a tough one

it's between [SIZE=14pt]rachel & ruth[/SIZE] for me.

Eoghan Quigg, Laura White or JLS but i like Diana her voice is soo different and i like Rachel Hylton too

can anyone tell me the genre this week (come on laura)

Think this weeks is supposed to be 'Soul'.

Whats the betting Jordan Sparks (American Idol Winner), is the performer for this weeks results show as she's on loose Women either today or tomoro? :D

friggsy said:
can anyone tell me the genre this week (come on laura)

Saw on the X Factor blog that it is Big Band week :x

Don't think there are any crooners amongst them this year (at least not to match Ray from 2 years ago :thumbsup: )

its deffo big band the choregrapher bloke was on loose woman yesterday and he said but he did say jls wud do something along the lines of the four tops .. big band? :blink:

didint nolaura was going out with mathew firsht i would have had a bigger bet

I hate Big Band music too Jane - can't imagine what my fave Diana will sing - whatever it is, it will be good :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back