The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Why Is Life So Cruel

So sorry to hear this sad news :( Thinking of you all at this time :huggles:

RIP Little man xxxx

I am so very sorry, that is so desperately sad.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time Nicky :( :(

RIP Baby Ross :huggles:

:( Oh Nicky, i am so sorry, words just are not enough, thinking of you,

R.I.P baby Ross,x

Cara,xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Nicky, really sorry to hear about your loss, had to deal with the a 2 month old baby boy dying the other day and that was horrendous but it was nt part of me if that makes sense. Take care luv Sam

Thinking of you at this incredibly sad time Nicky

Graeme xxx

There are no words that can express the sorrow of such a tragic event. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Rest in peace baby Ross, safe in the arms of the lord. :wacko:

:( just terrible Nicky, words fail me

my thoughts are with your family at this awful time :(

Im so sorry Nicky mt thourts are with you and the rest of the family. :wub:

Oh Nicky this is such a tragedy - no words to explain - thinking of you all Sue x

I,m so sorry Nicky,my heart goes out to you and the family,very tragic and sad :( :( :( :(

Thinking of you at a very sad time :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

So sorry to hear of your loss, such a young life taken so soon, :( Rest In Peace Baby Ross

My thoughts are with you and your family at such a sad time

Sux

Im so very sorry Nicky.....how very tragic... :(

RIP Little one....and thoughts go with you and his family xxxxx

such sad news, yes life is very cruel, there seems to be a lot walking about who don't deserve to be breathing and then a little innocent babe is lost, sending heartfelt love to you and your family xxxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back