The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wiggy Puppies (contains Photos Of X Breeds)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WIGGY said:
June Jonigk said:
clairej810 said:
They are gorgeous!  I think they'll fit in a jiffy bag, just pop puppy no 1 (left hand side) in the post to me will you? :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :thumbsup:   :)
Oh, that's the one I would pick too - must be a little girl I think - she looks dainty and pretty and girlie :wub: I won't fight with you though :lol:

So which are the two you're keeping Wiggy?

yes she is a little girl her name is chloe, and we are keeping her also 3rd on left is cora and we keeping her as well :wub: :wub:

No Wiggy :angry: - I've told you before :wub: Chloe :wub: is mine :wub: :D

Oh bless, they are all scrummy :wub: Please keep us posted with loads of pics as they grow :huggles:

what a lovely looking litter of pups ... love their colours and markings :wub:

i really think the 2nd from the right is particularly ugly and you could never sell that one i am willing to take said puppy off your hands free of charge to get you out of this awful situation....... (w00t)

only kidding, lovely to see pics of them at last.......but the 2nd from the right is ugly and i will help you out.......... :b

WIGGY said:
Here are the little bundles of fun. Now stop the nagging. LOL.  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
8pup1.jpg

:wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

8pup2.jpg

8pup3.jpg

Just beautiful.. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

what fabulous photos....they are wonderful pups...Well done... :cheers:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Just put a little blue boy in a box and send him my way :D

They are all gorgeous and Cora is a cracker!

Gosh, I'm glad my boyfriend Grant hasnt logged on here for a while he'd be nagging you for about 6 of them straight away! :teehee:

I understand when you all say about getting more and more of them now, we've only had our wippet x beddy for 2 weeks and Grant's allready talking about moving so we'd have room for more!! :p

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

WIGGY said:
June Jonigk said:
clairej810 said:
They are gorgeous!  I think they'll fit in a jiffy bag, just pop puppy no 1 (left hand side) in the post to me will you? :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :thumbsup:   :)
Oh, that's the one I would pick too - must be a little girl I think - she looks dainty and pretty and girlie :wub: I won't fight with you though :lol:

So which are the two you're keeping Wiggy?

yes she is a little girl her name is chloe, and we are keeping her also 3rd on left is cora and we keeping her as well :wub: :wub:

I don,t mind any two will do just send them express delivery

Very very cute - and I love the pink bed as well - might have to do a search for some of that! Well done and congratulations to mummy!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back