The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Winter Evening Bbq

:cheers: Wow, that is stunning, Lana :thumbsup:

This is in our back "yard". Well it's outside our yard fence, but still on our land, down the embankment to the flat and the creek. OH has made a permanent picnic table, seats and fire bin with BBQ plate on the side.

The creek runs along pretty much where the line of trees is in that pic. If you imagine where I was standing to take that pic and I turned to my right to get the sunset view. At the bottom of the sunset pic is cane paddocks which are over the other side of the creek.

This is our mate Steve doing a bit of cooking.

I wish it would stay fine long enough to have a Barbi here... :lol: :thumbsup:

look at that gorgeous sky... :thumbsup:

aslan said:
The creek runs along pretty much where the line of trees is in that pic. If you imagine where I was standing to take that pic and I turned to my right to get the sunset view.  At the bottom of the sunset pic is cane paddocks which are over the other side of the creek.
This is our mate Steve doing a bit of cooking.

Very nice can i come please, n show stevie boy how to cook :lol: i'l bring some decent English bangers :cheers:

keith

Wow...fabulous sunset...and you Aussies certainly know how to throw a bar b q. :thumbsup:

gorgeous sunset, lucky you having a big 'yard' like that, over here a yard is a small concrete area behind a house that has no garden (w00t)

Lovely! Looks fab..oh to have the weather here to have barbies :( :(

Amazing sunset pic, I soooo enjoyed a few of those when I came to visit :) It is a lovely part of the world to live, and one of our very dear friends came out to join you four years ago. I get pics like this from him all the time, he loves to make us all drool (w00t)

I am very jealous of your land 8) and your fire pit. I have one......but on a slightly smaller scale :wacko:

TCx

What an amazing sunset. Really lovely Lana.

Brilliant pictures Lana, I'll come with Keith and bring some nibbles. :thumbsup:

I think what you call a yard we call a farm :wacko: (only joking for those English landowners amongst us)

Jenny

What a beautiful sunset. Your land looks beautiful Lana :) I guess it is also beautiful and warm. Well, it's snowing on the hills outside Melbourne (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well mind you - it's been very cold (for here) here too. I'm loving it! I enjoy a proper winter.

Anybody is welcome to come and stay if you ever make the journey - We'd love to see you! I must warn you though that while we have a lovely block of land with lots of space, our house is a one bedroom shoebox - so you will have to camp! Or perhaps we could hire you a caravan! :b

aslan said:
Well mind you - it's been very cold (for here) here too.  I'm loving it!  I enjoy a proper winter.
Anybody is welcome to come and stay if you ever make the journey - We'd love to see you! I must warn you though that while we have a lovely block of land with lots of space, our house is a one bedroom shoebox - so you will have to camp!  Or perhaps we could hire you a caravan! :b

Well thats most kind of you dear lady, jenny get them nibbles ready :lol:

:cheers:

keith x

:( :wacko: we've only managed 3 bbq's this year :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back