The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wswrc - Open

Rae

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just a quick reminder to anyone that hasnt yet entered that the closing date is 14/7/7.

Either PM me with your e-mail address or phone Margaret on 01749 346428

Looking forward to it :D

Thanks Rae.

Hi Rae,

Could you send me an open form if I e-mail you my address? :)

Hi Jacquie,

I did get your PM I'm about to do it for you - if you dont get it by the end of today pleae let me know. :b

Jacquie said:
Hi Rae,

Could you send me an open form if I e-mail you my address?  :)

Jacquie,

Are you camping for this one at Rae's? You're not going to believe this, but I'm going to this one regardless (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Tx

TC said:
Jacquie said:
Hi Rae,

Jacquie,

Are you camping for this one at Rae's? You're not going to believe this, but I'm going to this one regardless (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Tx

Tracy I'll believe it when I see it :lol: I am hoping to camp all going well :thumbsup:

Question about camping, do I pre-pay with my entry? :D

Jacquie said:
TC said:
Jacquie said:
Hi Rae,

Jacquie,

Tx

Tracy I'll believe it when I see it :lol: I am hoping to camp all going well :thumbsup:

You'll see it, I can guarantee it (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) I'm in the B and B :- "

Just noticed on the open form it says to pay with entry :wacko: It is Friday and I'm tired :lol:

TC said:
Jacquie said:
TC said:
Jacquie said:
Hi Rae,

Jacquie,

Tx

I thought you'd be staying in your caravan? (w00t)

Jacquie said:
TC said:
Jacquie said:
TC said:
Jacquie said:
Hi Rae,

Jacquie,

Tx

I booked the B and B on Rae's site months and months ago. This way, I can come whatever as I'm not depending on anyone else :angry:

I can't wait, really looking forward to it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
TC said:
Jacquie said:
TC said:
Jacquie said:
TC said:
Jacquie said:
Hi Rae,

Jacquie,

Tx

I booked the B and B on Rae's site months and months ago. This way, I can come whatever as I'm not depending on anyone else :angry:

Good for you :thumbsup: Look forward to seeing you and the boys Tracy :D Have you booked Winx in the maiden? :)

Jacquie said:
TC said:
Jacquie said:
TC said:
Jacquie said:
TC said:
Jacquie said:
Hi Rae,

Jacquie,

Tx

Good for you :thumbsup: Look forward to seeing you and the boys Tracy :D Have you booked Winx in the maiden? :)

I've only just got my form today :b but yes, I will be :thumbsup:

:sweating: Thank goodness for this topic :b .......I have now filled in our entry form and posted it :D ......With 5 entered, 1 a cert to run as fast as he can, 2 having to give away 2 yards to run off the front of the 24lb group ......and Eric and Inca thrown in on the off chance they may run :b ......Oh well there goes £22 :lol:

Strike Whippets said:
:sweating:   Thank goodness for this topic  :b   .......I have now filled in our entry form and posted it  :D   ......With 5 entered, 1 a cert to run as fast as he can, 2 having to give away 2 yards to run off the front of the 24lb group ......and Eric and Inca thrown in on the off chance they may run  :b   ......Oh well there goes £22  :lol:
5 racing (w00t) blinking flip Hannah your gonna have your hands full :lol:

LOL ...I know (w00t) ......Plus 3 are all in the same weight group, with Eric in the group before ......Then we'll have a breather until the vets with Twit :wacko: .....Oh well it'll be fun :teehee:

I hope all our brothers aren't in the same race (w00t)

Odds is in the main 20-23lb group :D ..........he will be all excited because hes on his hols 8)

Rae said:
I hope all our brothers aren't in the same race  (w00t)

Yep Vinnie will be in Supes group along with Mummy Bingers and Auntie Conkers (w00t) .........

Odds is in the main 20-23lb group biggrin.gif ..........he will be all excited because hes on his hols cool.gif

We'll be there calling on his whiteness :thumbsup: ......Thank goodness they arn't all in together, I'd never cope :sweating:

hoping to meet some of you at the champs,its our first time there :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back