The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

X Factor Starts Tommoro

It's been fix for olly to win it from the start
no need for fix olly has already signed a mega deal with robbies label. like eveyone whhas won from the north you never hear of them again :D

no need for fix olly has already signed a mega deal with robbies label. like eveyone whhas won from the north you never hear of them again :D

erm cheryl cole is from newcastle ;)
she never won x factor and she cant sing
she won a reality tv show though and shes from the north and shes just had a number 1 single and number 1 album, shes a judge on the x factor, married to a top footballer and is freinds with some top stars all from humble beginings in a council estate in newcastle, so u definitly heard from here again oh i almost 4got shes also in one of the biggest girl bands ever girls aloud, so heck if joe goes on 2 b as big as her then good luck to him regardless is he wins or not.heck we have some talent in newcastle ant n dec as well lol ;)

erm cheryl cole is from newcastle ;)
she never won x factor and she cant sing
she won a reality tv show though and shes from the north and shes just had a number 1 single and number 1 album, shes a judge on the x factor, married to a top footballer and is freinds with some top stars all from humble beginings in a council estate in newcastle, so u definitly heard from here again oh i almost 4got shes also in one of the biggest girl bands ever girls aloud, so heck if joe goes on 2 b as big as her then good luck to him regardless is he wins or not.heck we have some talent in newcastle ant n dec as well lol ;)
yes youre quite right he might marry a nice footballer and if newcastle keep playing well it might be a premiership one :lol:

yea im only having a laugh i was born in emma street consett just off durham road myself. joe best voice olly best entertainer

tonights songs (rumoured)

olly twist and shout (yawn) and the climb

joe dont stop believing (fanbloodytastic) and the climb

as far as i know the climb is going to be the winners song i have no idea wot is is.

yippppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

e

wwwwwwwooooooooooooooooppppppppppppeeeeeeeeee

ger in son shine haha

gunna buy his album now haha x :D :D

very very happy the right one won and if anyone says joe cant sing then they must b tone deaf hes bloody fantastic. GO GO GEORDIE JOE U R BLOODY FAB! and so is ya nan hilda lol ;)

very very happy the right one won and if anyone says joe cant sing then they must b tone deaf hes bloody fantastic. GO GO GEORDIE JOE U R BLOODY FAB! and so is ya nan hilda lol ;)

Sounds more like a choir boy to me and a sheeeeeeeppppp

X Factor was brilliant last night :D Knew Joe would win :D he has a beautiful voice :thumbsup:

joe did well but still say stacey shulda been in final with him :D olly in my opinion was just another karioke singer ;) and his dancing did my nut in :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back