The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

X Factor Starts Tommoro

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
once again i know its not about whippets but a lot of us watched it last year & enjoyed chatting about it on here. can u believe its starting again already? jeez bb still on and x factor all i need is im a celeb and im sorted ;)

once again i know its not about whippets but a lot of us watched it last year & enjoyed chatting about it on here. can u believe its starting again already? jeez bb still on and x factor all i need is im a celeb and im sorted ;)
I know I can't wait :D I love it!! Yip I love I'm a celeb also. It was saying in the paper that Peter Andre might go back into it this year :- All we need after that is Dancing on ice :thumbsup:

I know I can't wait :D I love it!! Yip I love I'm a celeb also. It was saying in the paper that Peter Andre might go back into it this year :- All we need after that is Dancing on ice :thumbsup:
how about strictly come dancing gary from eastenders in that should be funny but cant wait for the jungle :lol:

they put some crap thru last week ffs i can sing better than some of them. my fave from last week though was the guy with the afro who sang sex on fire. his voice wasnt fab but he got the crowd going. i often wonder why our very own DECCA doesnt audition 4 this as he can certainly get the crowd going. ;)

Does anyone know the name of the artist and song on the talk talk advertisment. If you watch X Factor you must have seen the Ad.

Does anyone know the name of the artist and song on the talk talk advertisment. If you watch X Factor you must have seen the Ad.
singer hayley sanderson,a version of thunderclap newmans something in the air :thumbsup:

1st live show tonight final 12 who did u love/hate etc? me:

JOE LOVE LOVE LOVE HES MY WINNER

LLOYD LIKED

RIKKI LIKED

AFRO LOVED

DANYL DISLIKE

OLLY DISLIKE

RACHEL LOVE

STACEY LOVE

LUCY LOVE

KANDY RAIN LIKE

MISS FRANK LOVE

JOHN N EDWARD LIKEISH LOL

JOE liked

LLOYD liked

RIKKI liked

AFRO loved, my winner atm

DANYL loved

OLLY loved

RACHEL liked

STACEY liked

LUCY loved

KANDY RAIN didnt like them this week

MISS FRANK liked

JOHN N EDWARD hate ... hope they go out lol

STACEY AND OLLIE THEY BOTH LIVE NEAR TO ME AND THERE GOOD 2 TWITS HAVE GOT TO GO OR THE POLE DANCERS :D

I like Stacey,,the twins are a joke :eek: ,,,Hope Gary Bailey liked the show :D

bet gaz and kenny still watch the results show tonight lol cant wait

Now he was live and wicked!! I thought her song was shocking and Wow Flo Rider- Did we really care?? Umm me thinks not

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back