The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

X Factor Starts Tommoro

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ROBBIE LIVE AND YES SHE WAS MIMING HES THE NUTS :thumbsup: SINGS A BIT LIKE ME BUT IM BETTER LOOKING AND GOT MORE MONEY 8) :lol:

ROBBIE LIVE AND YES SHE WAS MIMING HES THE NUTS :thumbsup: SINGS A BIT LIKE ME BUT IM BETTER LOOKING AND GOT MORE MONEY 8) :lol:
Have we been introduced? :thumbsup:

bottom 2 were Kandy Rain and Rachel dont know how John and Edward werent there maybe people voted 4 them 2 pee simon off lol

3 fantastic singers last night JOE, AFRO AND STACEY really fab. heres the rest:

girls

stacey as i said fab

rachel yes she is good but i don think she will have a very big fan base

lucy didnt really like her

have to say i cant stand whitney houseton though.

groups

miss frank all of them can sing but i didnt think they were very good last night

john & edward totally hilarious last night loved them lol

boys

joe best of the night amazing hes my winner

Lloyd thought he was ok he just did hisversion of leona song

rikki thought he did a good job but wudve liked to have seen miss frank sing respect

olly sorry just cant stand him

danyl again cant stand him way to cocky 4 me

james afro loved him

OLLY THE ESSEX BOY :D WILL WIN IT OR STACEY THE ESSEX GIRL :thumbsup:

thought cheryl was canny singing live didnt think she wud b but she was. pmsl @ whitneys dress falling apart cant stand her lol JOE to win come on the geordies ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
thought cheryl was canny singing live didnt think she wud b but she was. pmsl @ whitneys dress falling apart cant stand her lol JOE to win come on the geordies ;)

cheryl cole was cr-- the song was rubbish,and whitney should team up with the other plonker robbie williams,they were both out of there heads ;) imo

the twins are just getting sympathy votes. or it's another fixed telephone voting comp.

Stacey or Olly to win. they are my favs

Miss Frank are better then their performance on Sat. Joe has suprised me, he's actually quite good. Danyl and Jamie are my side bets. Don;t think rachel is that good, but def better the twins. Just have to walk out the room whenever they are on. They are soooo annoying. Where are they getting thier votes from?

OLLY WAIT TO YOU SEE HIM TNIGHT BIG BAND WEEK HES THE NUTS :thumbsup:

joe is by far the best. ;) think john & edward r sining she bangs by ricky martin tonight i saw a clip on the extra factor last week they will no doubt b hilarious again. personally i dont like big band week ffs i think they shud do wots relavant now chart stuff wot about rachel doing cheryl cole or something like that?

The two silly boys have to go tonight :D I thought Cheryl was fab last week, Whitney was average (to use a Simon word :lol: )

My favourites are Joe & Stacey, and I like the Welsh girl, is she called Lucie? She has a problem with her knees though, they look like they are looking at each other, and not forwards :lol: Olly is good, and Jamie was ace last week.

I agree with Sherry, what the hell do they have big band week for? Old rubbish being dragged up again :angry: Lets have some modern stuff :thumbsup:

Just off for a shower, then down to the Indian to pick up a curry, then cosy night by the TV with X Factor - superb! :thumbsup:

i even have a camel to suck on tonight pmsl :lol:

lass @ work just been to lanzrote and brought us all a camel lollie back. :clown:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back