The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

X Factor Starts Tommoro

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
why dont they save us weeks of torture and vote them all off?and put a good film on,oh and i would love to shave fuzzy bears hair off while he was asleep :eek:

They'll all sound good tonight just opened second bottle of wine :D :D

Joe was good, Lucie good too - if John and Edward sound good i'm sticking to this wine :D

STACEY THE VOICE OF AN ANGEL DONT LOOK BAD EITHER :D

up to now they are all cr-- :D ( EXCEPT JOE )

i thought it was rock week ;)

KENNY AND JOHN YOU DONT LIKE IT BUT YOU STILL KEEP WATCHING YOU ARE SAD OR YOU JUST LIKE MOANING :lol:

KENNY AND JOHN YOU DONT LIKE IT BUT YOU STILL KEEP WATCHING YOU ARE SAD OR YOU JUST LIKE MOANING :lol:

no just like a good laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

those two are absolute garbage ;) well said simon :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe was good, Lucie good too - if John and Edward sound good i'm sticking to this wine :D
OK heres the conclusion this wine really isn't as good as i first thought, doesn't make everyone sound good sorry boys :( So guess i better get the brandy out :)

OLLY AND STACEY COME ON THE SOUTH :D
I thought you got FLU olly going to sing rock you be lucky ray get stiff drink down you get to harlow you SOUTH SOFTIE!!!!!!!
HES THE GUVNOR LIKE ME
he had a aunt bessie for a hairdo,olly the Yorkshire pudding head,i can get a better tune out my bum :x
PMSL Kenny was just gonna put.Who put the basin on his head,to do his hairstyle? :lol:

OLLY AND STACEY COME ON THE SOUTH :D
I thought you got FLU olly going to sing rock you be lucky ray get stiff drink down you get to harlow you SOUTH SOFTIE!!!!!!!
HES THE GUVNOR LIKE ME
he had a aunt bessie for a hairdo,olly the Yorkshire pudding head,i can get a better tune out my bum :x
GET TO THE BETTING SHOP AND BACK HIM IVE TOOK 20/1 THINKS HES 7/2 NOW REMEMBER IM PROFFESSIONAL GAMBLER :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back