The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

X Factor Starts Tommoro

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Did not like the twins or afro guy tonight,,,like the lad who was saved last week,,ive no idea what their names are,,as I dont watch it,,just listen to it.I did watch the twins,,well it was a stipid act,,monsters and I thought they looked liked puppets in the car .

Some good singers are getting botted every Sunday and they are staying,,,why o why
Because they are entertaining :clown:

I quite like the jamie afro and ollie nd danyl all the others are boring -_-

they are world class singers i think they are brill Tony not yvonne

Last edited by a moderator:
really surprised that those were the bottom 2 but quite glad that simon did that as it made the show far more interesting as i was sure twins wud go and i bet a lot of other people thought that too. maybe he was a bit threatened by lucie incase she beat his overs i dont know but i really think the show wud b a bit boring without the twins and it wudnt get talked about in the papers on tv etc as much imo. just think tommoro it will prob b headline news in the tabloids it will be on Gmtv and this morning and prob even loose woman the show will definitly get talked about & thats wot simon wants.

SO LONG AS JOE WINS I DONT CARE LOL

GEORDIE JOE TO WIN ;)

XFACTOR IS A JOKE :clown: I THOUGHT IT WAS A SINGING CONTEST PEOPLE MUST BE TONE DEFF THOUGHT LUCY WAS ONE OF THE BETTER SINGERS :lol:

XFACTOR IS A JOKE :clown: I THOUGHT IT WAS A SINGING CONTEST PEOPLE MUST BE TONE DEFF THOUGHT LUCY WAS ONE OF THE BETTER SINGERS :lol:
people keep saying its a singing comp its about whose got the x factor and imo lucie didnt have that she was a bit boring she cud sing though but i dont think the twins r that bad as they r jumping about dancing all the time wot other contestants do that? IMO only joe has the x factor he can sing, hes gorgeous, hes a nice guy and hes just got it IMO

them two are a pair of little annoying pricks its about who will keep the public picking there phone up and making Simon cowell loads a money,its all about money load of crap

people keep saying its a singing comp its about whose got the x factor and imo lucie didnt have that she was a bit boring she cud sing though but i dont think the twins r that bad as they r jumping about dancing all the time wot other contestants do that? IMO only joe has the x factor he can sing, hes gorgeous, hes a nice guy and hes just got it IMO

what did i miss something THE TWINS CANT SING AND YOU CALL THAT DANCING come on carole !!!!!!!! its a fix and i'm not watching it again after tonight :rant: that poor lucy who can sing as to face all her friends knowing them 2 twats beat her thats bad (w00t)

its all down to who picks their phone up 2 vote i dont like i say i dont care so long as joe wins lolo ;)

last night was a farce shows Simon to be a coward he has slagged them off every week then when he had his chance he blew it coward

proves to me that it a fix like the papers say a deal has been struck for the twins not really bothered who goes as it is up to the public OR is IT

do believe what one fan said Simon trying to get rid of all the good singers giving his lot a straight win

big fix cowardly simon

I dont get involved very often in topic

s like this but i was cursing Simon Cowell last night and i mean cursing didnt he look smug when he was the one to decide. He shouldnt of been the one to pick deadlock as he did it last week C Cole should of been the one to decide whats the good of having judges if they cop out like he did. Hes slaged the twins off every week and then decides to put them through the girl was one of the best singers last night. I love X factor but im now deciding to go to Strickly come dancing. What am i saying how sad am i.

Discussted

Joyce

come on the twins :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The show is becoming a farse,cowell is a ahole,he's spoiling his own show, its a singing contest not a circus,get rid of the twat twins coz they are :clown: :clown:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back