The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

X Factor Starts Tommoro

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Joe was good, Lucie good too - if John and Edward sound good i'm sticking to this wine :D

think your going to need more than 2 bottles for them to sound good karen lol
Them poor lads :- they'ld been crying that much their mascara had run :lol: Or did someone tell them it was Halloween :lol:
they seen ollys hairdo and peed themselves,they was pleased somebody had a funnier hairdo than them :x

Joe was good, Lucie good too - if John and Edward sound good i'm sticking to this wine :D

Them poor lads :- they'ld been crying that much their mascara had run :lol: Or did someone tell them it was Halloween :lol:
they seen ollys hairdo and peed themselves,they was pleased somebody had a funnier hairdo than them :x
:lol:

:lol:
Meant to put my daughter calls them 'F... O.. fringes' :lol:

boys

joe as usual was fantastic geordie joe to win!

Lloyd was absoltuly terrible tonight but he will b safe

girls

stacey excellent voice but didnt know the song

lucy love that song but wasnt keen on her

rachel is so much better since she changed her hair very good tonight

groups

john and edward or jedward totally loved them hope they stay

overs

danyl cant stand hinm felt very sorry for himself tonight hope he goes

jamie afro brilliant tonight

olly i dont normally like olly he grates on me but i quite liked him tonight

my bottom 2 2nite wud b Lloyd and danyl but i cant c Lloyd being there so i have no idea

this is the biggest fix ever,them pratts can't fu----- sing :D

can't believe i have to go and show my arse now outside the front door. :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
can't believe i have to go and show my arse now outside the front door. :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:
Wished I lived across the road from you John :lol:

hope you had a wash n shave first john :x

i know the songs 4 tommoz goin to post them in next post so if u dont want to know dont read next post ;)

OK THE THEME IS THE MOVIES AND HERE ARE THE SONGS:

HAD A FEELING THIS WUD B A NEW PAGE :eek: IF U DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SONGS DONT READ ANY MORE OF THIS POST :eek:

JOHN & EDWARD = GHOSTBUSTER I THINK THEY WILL B GREAT FUN

DANYL = PURPLE RAIN = NOBODY WILL EVER IMO DO PURPLE RAIN AS GOOD AS RUTH LORENZO LAST YEAR HE WILL NO DOUBT SHOUT AS USUAL AND OPEN HIS MOUTH WIDE 4 AS LONG AS POSSIBLE GOD I HOPE HE GOES SOON.

STACEY = SON OF A PREACHER MAN, I THINK SHE WILL DO WELL HECK SHE MAY EVEN MOVE AGAIN

OLLY = TWIST & SHOUT, I HATE THE SONG BUT I THINK OLLY WILL DO IT WELL AND DO HIS STUPID DANCE AND MAKE ME CRINGE AGAIN.

JAMIE = UNCHAINED MELODYM HE WILL BE GREAT AND WILL SHOW LOUIS HES NOT JUST A PUB ROCKER

JOE = CIRCLE OF LIFE THE MOST BORING SONG OF THE NIGHT 4 JOE THANKFULLY HE WILL PULL IT OFF

LLOYD AND LUCY = DONT KNOW YET WILL POST IF I FIND OUT

LUCIE IS SINGING THIS IS ME FROM CAMP ROCK, IVE NEVER HEARD OF IT NOT TOO KEEN ON LUCIE ANYWAY

LlOYD WILL B SINGING FOOTLOOSE, IMO THAT WILL PUT HIM IN THE BOTTOM 2 AGAIN

LUCIE IS SINGING THIS IS ME FROM CAMP ROCK, IVE NEVER HEARD OF IT NOT TOO KEEN ON LUCIE ANYWAYLlOYD WILL B SINGING FOOTLOOSE, IMO THAT WILL PUT HIM IN THE BOTTOM 2 AGAIN
i was looking forward to llyod doing footloose and he's doing stand by me instead

OMG i love john and edward!!! i voted for them lol :D
No-one in their right minds would admit to that lol It's like a poodle racing against a whippet....................no competition o:) (w00t)

a couple of songs diff but heres my opinions on them tonite:

girls

stacey very very good

lucie her best yet 4 me sounded a bit like avril lavine or kelly clarkson begining to like her a bit now

boys

Lloyd really really bad bottom 2 4 me

joe fantastic voice but didnt like the song but hopefully will b ok

groups

jedward bloody brilliant and prob their best vocal yet really hope they stay

over 25s

olly good vocal but went back to making me cringe with his stupid dancing and hand flicking

jamie didnt like that song @ all i think poss bottom 2

danyl hate to say it but.... i quite liked him tonite. he only did the stupid open mouth 4 a tiny bit of the song liked his high bit near the end but he wasnt a patch on ruth doing it still. i did like it though

my bottom 2 are Lloyd and jamie with poss Lloyd to go

i did'nt see all of it but what i did see the twins were shite :clown:

Did not like the twins or afro guy tonight,,,like the lad who was saved last week,,ive no idea what their names are,,as I dont watch it,,just listen to it.

I did watch the twins,,well it was a stipid act,,monsters and I thought they looked liked puppets in the car .

Some good singers are getting botted every Sunday and they are staying,,,why o why

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back