The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

X Factor Starts Tommoro

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i even have a camel to suck on tonight pmsl :lol: lass @ work just been to lanzrote and brought us all a camel lollie back. :clown:
Is it a Bactrian lollie?

THERES YOURE NEXT STAR I WOULD GIVE A MILLION POUND TO BE HES MANAGER

your got more chance winning that olly dolly you been drinking
WHAT PRICE YOU WANT TO LAY ME OLLY LYNDEN
3/1 for much as you want no chicken feed please
ITS 6/1 WITH THE FIRMS IF YOU WANT TO LAY THAT TELL ME HOW MUCH I CAN HAVE ILL BRING THE MONEY TMROW GOT ABOUT 6 GRAND IN DOORS :D
best bring it ray you need it might get your POCKET PICKED or is it the other way SOFT LAD

ITS 6/1 WITH THE FIRMS IF YOU WANT TO LAY THAT TELL ME HOW MUCH I CAN HAVE ILL BRING THE MONEY TMROW GOT ABOUT 6 GRAND IN DOORS :D
best bring it ray you need it might get your POCKET PICKED or is it the other way SOFT LAD
you told me that at harlow but pocket was tinkered :D

JOE DONE WELL CAROLE :thumbsup:

joe is fab and very good looking very polite, great voice he has got the x factor.

4got me camel lol

my opinions on them tonite:

over 25s

olly yes he can sing but he cant dance and theres just something about him i dont like

jamie afro he is fab but agree wasnt big band but he will b safe

danyl fab voice but i cant stand him doesnt have the x factor

boys

joe fab voice, fab personality, fab looks he has got the x factor

Lloyd sure he ghets better looking every week didnt think he was that good tonight poss bottom 2

girls

rachel great performance, great voice, totally spoilt herself when talking to dermot as she was trying to be like stacey poss bottom 2

lucy very pretty, good voice but boring tonight poss 2

stacey very good voice and great personailty she shud b safe

groups

miss frank very good tonight loved the rap bit

john & edward cant sing, really really bad but to me they r the only ones having so much fun i think they,l stay think it mite ba bit boring without them

so poss bottom 2 rachel, Lloyd and lucy

you told me that at harlow but pocket was tinkered :D

yeah and they both may just get indacered :D

just said on the extra factor everyone is twittering thatr rachel is trying to b like stacey exactly wot i said.

rock next week thank god somat different but i know why. afro is a rocker and he is simons act and its simons show

Rachael can sing, but deserves to go for trying to steal Stacey's personality cos she hasn't got one of her own :angry:

Rachael can sing, but deserves to go for trying to steal Stacey's personality cos she hasn't got one of her own :angry:

That's exactly what I said too :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
bottom 2 were miss frank and the highly annoying danyl miss frank went wish it had been danyl csnt stand him. go go geordie joe 2 win ;)

just seen it the guy in tonights sing of is best in show kaz :D as for the 2 bart simpsons everyone in ireland must be voting or its a fix :(

just seen it the guy in tonights sing of is best in show kaz :D as for the 2 bart simpsons everyone in ireland must be voting or its a fix :(
i agree he is a good singer gaz but hes very annoying and not likeable in the least far too cocky cant stand him. joe to win ;)

never posting in here gaz get the champs results on lol :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back