The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

X Factor Starts Tommoro

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
RUMOURED SONG CHOICES
Lloyd - Faith hmmm interesting

Jedward - I'm Your Man shud b good

Danyl - Careless Whisper why does he always do ballads? wudve liked joe to do this one

Joe - Dont Let The Sun Go Down On Me hope hes fab as he usually is

Stacey - I Cant Make You Love Me dont know this song mite when i hear it though

Olly - Fast Love or Freedom he will do the usual crap getting bored with him now really bored
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVwThgSFBFI

There you go Carole

thanks milly but ive got no sound, iot old pc fixed but no sound and laptop not working @ the mo long story but thanx anyway.

verdict on last nights show:

BOYS

LlOYD TOTALLY CRAP NICE LAD BUT CANNOT SING @ ALL

JOE WAS TOTALLY FANTASTIC AND ACTUALLY GOT THE RECOGNITION HE DESEREVED LAST NIGHT A STANDING OVATION FROM ALL 4 JUDGES HE WAS AMAZING HE SHUD DEFFO WIN BUT BET HE DOESNT.

GROUPS

JOHN & EDWARD YUP I STILL LIKE THEM THEY BRING FUN AND SHUD DEFFO BECOME RAP ARTISTS

OVERS

OLLY WAS TERRIBLE WORST HES EVER BEEN NORMALLY HIS SINGING IS GOOD BUT LAST 2 WEEKS HES BEEN TERRIBLE

DANYL I DIDNT LIKE HIS VERSION OF THAT SONG @ ALL OF COURSE THE STUPID MOUTH STARTED.

STACEY I DIDNT KNOW THE SONG BUT SHE HAS A GOT A GREAT VOICE

I HOPE & PREY BOTTOM 2 R OLLY AND DANYL THINK IT MAYBE LLOYD AND DANYL SO LONG AS ITS NOT JOE I DONT CARE LOL

JOE 2 WIN :D

i only seen that olly my god he is crap,and all them lot do is lick his backside.have you seen him licking his lips,hes a funny thing,must have just had his tea :x

agree with u there kenny. shame u never saw joe he was really fantastic

Right decision for once lol Doreen bet you were sweating for a mo there, nearly lost your OLLY :)

wasa thrilled when crappy olly bottom 2 but as soon as they said jedward i knew they wud go. JOE TO WIN ;)

As long as those irish dim wits are out who really cares who wins it

Just 5 remain in this year’s X Factor and this week the pressure is on as they all have to sing two songs each in a hope to make it to the semi-finals next week! The mentors have chosen songs for their acts, read on for what this year’s final 5 are rumoured to be singing tomorrow…

The only remaining girl of the contest, Stacey, should be singing Something About The Way You Look Tonight by Elton John and Rule The World by Take That.

The first of Cheryl’s two remaining acts, Joe, plans to sing Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Elton John and Could It Be Magic by Take That.

Lloyd will be singing I’m Still Standing by Elton John and Million Love Songs by Take That, as earlier reported.

Danyl is rumoured to be singing Your Song by Elton John and Relight My Fire by Take That.

Olly is planning to sing Saturday Nights Alright For Fighting by Elton John and Love Ain’t Here Anymore by Take That.

As always these are only rumours until tomorrow afternoon, but they’re usually very accurate!

Last edited by a moderator:
well its deffo elton john/take that week i do know that. joe as usual will b amazing :D

last nites verdict:

OVERS

DANYL I CANNOT STAND HIM THOUGHT HE WAS CRAP BOTH SONGS TBH

OLLY AGAIN I DONT LIKE HIM BUT HE WAS BETTER THAN THE LAST 2 WEEKS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE JUDGES THINK HE IS GOOD LOOKING, HES BLOODY UGLY IMO AND I HATE HIS CLOTHES

BOYS

LLOYD HES NOT A VERY GOOD SINGER BUT HIS VOICE IS UNIQUE IF U GET WOT I MEAN? LIKE IF U HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO U WUD KNOW IT WAS LLOYD WHEREAS OLLY U WUDNT AS HES NOWT DIFF. CHERYL DOES DO WELL ON THE SONGS HES CHOOSES PREY HE STAYS OVER DANYL/LLOYD

JOE AS USUALLY HAS AN AMAZING VOICE AND HAS NEVER HAD A BAD PERFORMANCE YET BUT I LIKED HIM BETTER LAST WEEK.

GIRLS

STACEY

HAS A FAB VOICE BUT THATS ALL I CAN FIND REALLY 2 SAY OTHER THAN SHE HAS TO KEEP DOING MENS SONGS IE QUEEN, TAKE THAT, ELTON JOHN ETC NOT REALLY FAIR IS IT?

PREY BOTTOM 2 R DANYL AND OLLY EITHER CAN LEAVE FOR ME. THANK GOD JUDGES DONT SAVE FROM NOW ON ALL DOWN 2 THE PUBLIC SO GET VOTING FOR GEORDIE JOE 2 WIN PEOPLE

last nites verdict:

OVERS

OLLY AGAIN I DONT LIKE HIM BUT HE WAS BETTER THAN THE LAST 2 WEEKS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE JUDGES THINK HE IS GOOD LOOKING, HES BLOODY UGLY IMO AND I HATE HIS CLOTHES

I know exactly wot u mean !

Danyl slurs all his words into one long note, at least on radio we won't have to see his inflatable tongue !

Olly, couldn't agree more ! girls who swoon over him mustn't have any taste, his clothes are horrid too !

Joe is soo sweet, great every week, never moans, seems geuinely lovely, humble.

Like Staceys voice but Joe is better.

Not 'phoning in this year as I got charged last year for all the times I couldn't get thru' and it siad they wouldn't charge me....liars !

last nites verdict:

OVERS

I know exactly wot u mean !

Danyl slurs all his words into one long note, at least on radio we won't have to see his inflatable tongue !

Olly, couldn't agree more ! girls who swoon over him mustn't have any taste, his clothes are horrid too !

Joe is soo sweet, great every week, never moans, seems geuinely lovely, humble.

Like Staceys voice but Joe is better.

Not 'phoning in this year as I got charged last year for all the times I couldn't get thru' and it siad they wouldn't charge me....liars !

TONITE IS MICHAEL JACKSON NITE AND THEIR OWN CHOICE HERE YA GO:

Stacey-

The Way You Make Me Feel

Youve Got The Love- Florence And The Machine

Joe-

She’s Out of My Life

The Closer I Get To You- Luther Vandross ft. Beyonce

Danyl Johnson-

Man In The Mirror

Hello- Lionel Ritchie

Olly Murs-

Can You Feel it

Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol

take joe out and the rest are very ordinary, joe to win :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back