The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Xmas Weather

mandyrfc

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D :D Who wants some snow we will give it away free of charge lol :D :D

:D We have not been able to go to work the latst 2 days because of the weather i think even Santa might not get about as easy this year :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pictures_from_Mandy_s_phone_004.jpg

These were taken out our Back door yesterday :thumbsup:

Pictures_from_Mandy_s_phone_005.jpg

And to think it was only Minus 10 Degrees just noticed Hamilton is on the News

Pictures_from_Mandy_s_phone_006.jpg

It was like something out of " The Day After Tomorrow " we hope everyone is safe and sound and enjoying nice centrally heated homes :thumbsup: Please share pics if you have been caught out like us :D

good god Mandy (w00t) (w00t) you can keep it :thumbsup:

stay safe and warm

xxxxx

you go of lightly :clown:

photos were taken last week by the end of the week it was up tp my thighs and im 5"8" (w00t)

kids go back to school tomorrow after missing a week and 2days (we hope) athough we may need a husky team to get them there :wacko:

156300_10150092948616061_692521060_8038807_1286876_n.jpg

155629_10150093439331061_692521060_8044990_6828964_n.jpg

77135_10150092368941061_692521060_8029366_5232374_n.jpg

75800_10150092298481061_692521060_8028072_2760510_n.jpg

Is that a bit of yellow snow in amongst the white :lol: Hope it thaws soon for you Mandy & Derek, then you can at least buy a loaf of bread, I know how Derek likes his bread :thumbsup:

Just crank up the heating & keep that back door closed Mandy. Hope the white stuff goes away soon! Stay safe & warm.

Well thats what you call real snow 8)

Only one thing missing c'mon Derek where is the Snowman !!!

Hope you had plenty of food & drink in Mandy, keep warm and safe all of you up there.

Looking forward to seeing who builds the biggest SNOWMAN

Dont worry, that will be the last of it! Not normally wrong when it comes to the weather! Youve got top expect some of that being so close to the North Pole! Oh yeah Dont eat the yellow snow

Yeah - but it's only what the Jocks deserve - they cheered when England's World Cup bid failed :teehee:

Dont worry, that will be the last of it! Not normally wrong when it comes to the weather! Youve got top expect some of that being so close to the North Pole! Oh yeah Dont eat the yellow snow
Roger ( MIcheal Fish ) Nind now you know whaat happened the last time you said that :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

As for Ian German tut tut tut thats not very nice thank fully almost all of the other nice whippet racers we have met travelling to Opens and Nationals don't have such a low opinion as you of us and to think we were thinking of travelling to Harvel someday as it is one of the tracks that we have never visited before don't think we will bother wasting the fuel if thats the way we are thought of.

Hope ALL our good English friends are having an easier time this winter so far and stay safe and sound so we can meet and greet you all when next we meet.

Roger ( MIcheal Fish ) Nind now you know whaat happened the last time you said that :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

As for Ian German tut tut tut thats not very nice thank fully almost all of the other nice whippet racers we have met travelling to Opens and Nationals don't have such a low opinion as you of us and to think we were thinking of travelling to Harvel someday as it is one of the tracks that we have never visited before don't think we will bother wasting the fuel if thats the way we are thought of.

Hope ALL our good English friends are having an easier time this winter so far and stay safe and sound so we can meet and greet you all when next we meet.
I have to agree Ian's comment is nasty & uncalled for!

we had 16inches of the bloody white stuff and I managed to lose one of my dogs in it, and we still have loads

flipping heck..you got loads

we had a slight covering the last week which is all gone..been having heavy frosst but even today with the tempertures rising just above freezing is now all gone although its still chilly and cold..below freezing throughout the nite

bradley my young son has been waiting to use his sleigh..no chance atm..maybe i should pop him up to you lot :teehee:

O my God, I dont Know you Mandy and Derek, but my heart goes out to you both. Such a delema to be in. Hopefully it will go away soon.We have snow here in Northern Ireland, its bad but not quite as bad as you. Bring back the sunny summer days at the shows in the summer. Take care and wrap up warm and make youselves a couple of good Irish Whiskeys. That will warm the cockels of your hearts.

Ooops I think Ian was joking weren't you? :unsure:

Stay indoors you lovely Scotties - make sure you wear something under you kilt Derek - wouldn't want anything snapping off in the freezing weather (w00t)

Actually I do think Ian was just joking - just a bit of banter. He's really very nice.

Oooo they'll be loving it up in Aviemore! The skiers will be out in droves..... thats if they can get there :D

Derek - you can always keep a hot pack in your sporran :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back