The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Yet Again We Are Fed Half Truth And Fantasy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
"qoute"You might be surprised what lengths some people will go to to win with there dogs."unquote"

Is this saying that certain people give their whippets (things/drugs) to enhance their dogs performance ? I don't think this is a very nice thought? I would rather like to think that people love their whippets as we do, winning is a bonus for all the hard work and TLC that is put into the dogs, if you have to give your dogs something to make them run then I would pack in whippet racing and if you have been caught at this by the drug testing then you should serve your time......and be done with it

JoJess said:
"qoute"You might be surprised what lengths some people will go to to win with there dogs."unquote"

Is this saying that certain people give their whippets (things/drugs) to enhance their dogs performance ? I don't think this is a very nice thought? I would rather like to think that people love their whippets as we do, winning is a bonus for all the hard work and TLC  that is put into the dogs, if you have to give your dogs something to make them run then I would pack in whippet racing and if you have been caught at this by the drug testing then you should serve your time......and be done with it

HASN'T CERTAIN INTERVALS ALREADY PROVED THAT THEY GAVE THERE DOGS DRUGS TO IMPROVE THEM ...AFTER ALL WE HAVE HAD SOME FAILED TESTS IN OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS...

When i added the post i wasn't referring just to our whippet racing ... i was referring to dog racing in general

You only have to look at the person who started this topic to realise that this is a

true Quote. I might add that they are in the minority, and they have got away with it virtually scottfree.

Think 'Curlywurly' ought to put his post on Lurchers,then maybe the people who went to Cholmondley can answer his post.

Seem like hellbound comes on to here upsetting folk before the agm

think the present bwra committee should ban her and let us people who want to race whipets for a family sport get on and run our dogs and enjoy whats left of this sport

At the agm last year malcome said he intended on bring the sport up to date and aloowing us to move forward

How can we when hellbound keeps persisting to upset people

dont know much about racing but in the showing fraternity (and in most sports/pastimes)they have a ruling called 'bringing the sport into disrepute'.anyone who does anything that is calculated to bring the sport into disrepute can be banned by using this rule.(this can be anything from having a slanging match at an event to getting a criminal conviction),the kennel club have a disciplinary committee who sit in judgement on cases like this.if you dont already have it in racing then id suggest maybe its about time you did. ;)

parker said:
Seem like hellbound comes on to here upsetting folk before the agm think the present bwra committee should ban her and let us people who want to race whipets for a family sport get on and run our dogs and enjoy whats left of this sport

At the agm last year malcome said he intended on bring the sport up to date and aloowing us to move forward

How can we when hellbound keeps persisting to upset people

so when did the NNWRF start having A.G.M ???

and whats this topic got to do with the BWRA ????

0hhhhhhh shut the up

Last edited by a moderator:
DENISE BAILEY said:
curlywurly86 said:
JoJess said:
hello there curly! I am curious as to what exactly you mean by the statment you made Quote

the opposition are only "real" lurchers ! as for doping and squirting dogs with drugs to improve performance..thats just dispicable ! unquote

squirting dogs with drugs????? please tell us all what this means?

ive been told these dogs are atleasyt 85% greyhound. thats from a man at the weekend at that country fair. lurchers..hardly! and seems steroids are not just for body builders either. have to admit the mans partner denys this happens but he laughed his head off at her

Theres alot of greyhound blood been breed into our none ped whippets now, i always thought that at lurcher shows / racing that different categories are used...

You might be surprised what lengths some people will go to to win with there dogs.

sorry for speaking out off turn but these dogs are not what i call lurchers. is it any wonder there fast they are just greyhounds less a little bit. to go seeking glory to me is just ridiculous. where does the introducing greyhound blood into a dog

stop..? when does it just become greyhound.?

JoJess said:

Is this saying that certain people give their whippets (things/drugs) to enhance their dogs performance ? I don't think this is a very nice thought? I would rather like to think that people love their whippets as we do, winning is a bonus for all the hard work and TLC  that is put into the dogs, if you have to give your dogs something to make them run then I would pack in whippet racing and if you have been caught at this by the drug testing then you should serve your time......and be done with it

totally agree why would people put their dogs on stuff just to win a race, surley you would like to win with pride and have people say they must have put some work into that dog and not talk behind your back saying things like wonder what that dogs on. well thats how i like to win with my dogs When zim (hellbent) got his title i felt soo proud of him because i no dad had tried so hard to get him ready and right and i know other people feel over the moon when there dogs win titles and any race because they no they deserve them through trainning and a lot of hard work not just off a drug............ thats my opinion

And how boring is this becoming please :D

hellbound said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Because the NNWRF work on a workable level NOT ZERO (which proved to be unworkable) We the NNWRF Committee and HLF have worked together to come up with reasonable levels because our dogs are whippets (most been house dog pets) not greyhound
Please stop your shit stirring and trouble causing  -_-

As for the batsons test i personally think you witch hunted them out this sport, (zero tolerance and all that )

can't wait to read your answer to this post,, :D

IF LIKE YOU SAY "WE THE NNWRF COMMITTEE AND THE H.F.L HAVE WORKED TOGETHER TO COME UP WITH REASONABLE LEVELS"

WHY WOULD THEY SEND YOU THE RESULT BACK WITH ( POSSIBLE PRESENCE )

IF IT WAS BELOW WHAT YOU AGREED WITH THE H.F.L, THEN THE RESULT SHOULD HAVE COME BACK CLEAR, ( LIKE YOU TOLD EVERYONE AT THE SCOTTISH DERBY AND ON YOUR WEB SITE )

UNLESS YOUR NOW SAYING IT WASN'T LOW LEVELS, ( which it would not say on the result anyway )

THEN WHY DID YOU NOT DO WHAT YOU TOOK THE £10 OF MEMBERS FOR AND HAVE A COMFIRMATORY ANALYSIS CARRIED OUT :wacko:

this is going to be interesting :oops:

so why still no answer, come on you have had time to come up with 1

Because it you that has asked, and you only come on here to cause trouble all the time

K9 was a good place like our whippet racing till you joined

Hellbound, why dont you do us all a favour and P*** OFF.

Sorry i've not replied before now ,but my computer as burnt out(using my daughters p.c)Regarding our Pennys drug test if they have still got her sample,I will personally pay for a full break down of the sample!I have nothing to fear,and I'm F****ing sick that my dog as been brought into all this F***ing shit!!!!

GEOFF&HAZEL

hellbound said:
why would the nnwrf want old test results ????? when they still have'nt worked-out our to read the results from test they sent to the H.F.L. if they sent any, ??? :- "

Methylxanthines is the drug family of the following ... etc
Well I'm glad to see your abilty to spell methylxanthines has improved since the time Batesons received your hand written note informing them they had tested positive.

As of the last time I spoke to him on this matter and to the best of my knowledge they never did see the original test results.

I'm sure the implication behind asking for the relevant test result is that there is some doubt as to whether the positive result actually exists and considering your behaviour before and after and the reported contemporary personal animosity between yourselves and the Batesons ( the irony of which is not lost on me) then such suspicions are hardly without foundation.

Well I'm glad to see your abilty to spell methylxanthines has improved since the time Batesons received your hand written note informing them they had tested positive

i can't even say it never mind spell it :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ITS ABOUT TIME ALL THIS SHIT STOPPED.

I DO AGREE THIS PROBLEM WITH CERTAIN MEMBERS NEEDS CLEARING UP ONCE AND FOR ALL I FOR ONE AM PISSED OFF WITH READING THE SAME OLD F---------- SHIT ALL THE TIME.

GROW UP OR SHUT UP AND LET US ENJOY WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR HOBBY. NO WONDER WE CANNOT ATRACT NEW MEMBERS WHEN ALL THEY READ ON K9 IS BULLSHIT.

GRAHAM PEM said:
ITS ABOUT TIME ALL THIS SHIT STOPPED.
I DO AGREE THIS PROBLEM WITH CERTAIN MEMBERS NEEDS CLEARING UP ONCE AND FOR ALL I FOR ONE AM PISSED OFF WITH READING THE SAME OLD F---------- SHIT ALL THE TIME.

GROW UP OR SHUT UP AND LET US ENJOY WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR HOBBY. NO WONDER WE CANNOT ATRACT NEW MEMBERS WHEN ALL THEY READ ON  K9 IS BULLSHIT.

I agree, and then people wonder why the sport is dying!!

DENISE BAILEY said:
Because the NNWRF work on a workable level NOT ZERO (which proved to be unworkable) We the NNWRF Committee and HLF have worked together to come up with reasonable levels because our dogs are whippets (most been house dog pets) not greyhound

As for the batsons test i personally think you witch hunted them out this sport, (zero tolerance and all that )

johnnoble said:
This will never be a better sport til these **** stirrers are either kicked out or pack in.  They are lucky to be still a part of the BWRA, after what they have done.  They have brought the sport into disrepute, &  it will never be the same till they either stop stirring the **** or just go away. -_-

I've read several posts on here saying that 'hellbound' should be banned - seems like a witch hunt to me! I think people posting such things should grow up.

Its like a playground on here, 'please can we ban hellbound miss, we don't like what hellbound says'

So if i bring my dogs racing, and their better than everyone elses and i don't fit into the clique, will i be banned too?!

No one should be banned, its supposed to be a hobby. I mean, come on, its only whippet racing?! Anyone would think you were racing high class thoroughbreds!!!

i shall stick to my lurcher racing i think.

orville said:
DENISE BAILEY said:

johnnoble said:
This will never be a better sport til these **** stirrers are either kicked out or pack in.  They are lucky to be still a part of the BWRA, after what they have done.  They have brought the sport into disrepute, &  it will never be the same till they either stop stirring the **** or just go away. -_-

I've read several posts on here saying that 'hellbound' should be banned - seems like a witch hunt to me! I think people posting such things should grow up.

Its like a playground on here, 'please can we ban hellbound miss, we don't like what hellbound says'

So if i bring my dogs racing, and their better than everyone elses and i don't fit into the clique, will i be banned too?!

No one should be banned, its supposed to be a hobby. I mean, come on, its only whippet racing?! Anyone would think you were racing high class thoroughbreds!!!

i shall stick to my lurcher racing i think.

I never posted any where on k9 to ban hellbound ...

If you read my post again i ask hellbound to

i AM JUST AS SICK AS YOU ARE COMING ON HERE READING THE CRAP THAT HELLBOUND POSTS ...YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF WHY DOES HELLBOUND KEEP ADDING POSTS ON HERE THAT STARTS TROUBLE

SEEM WHERE EVER SHE IS THERE TROUBLE

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back