The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Yet Again We Are Fed Half Truth And Fantasy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Tony Taylor said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
ITS ABOUT TIME ALL THIS S**T STOPPED.
I DO AGREE THIS PROBLEM WITH CERTAIN MEMBERS NEEDS CLEARING UP ONCE AND FOR ALL I FOR ONE AM P****D OFF WITH READING THE SAME OLD F---------- S**T ALL THE TIME.

GROW UP OR SHUT UP AND LET US ENJOY WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR HOBBY. NO WONDER WE CANNOT ATRACT NEW MEMBERS WHEN ALL THEY READ ON  K9 IS BULLS**T.

Unless we ban Hellbound from K9 then these types of threads will continue and there will be no banning of anyone unless forum rules are repeatedly broken.

My personal opinion is that banning " Hellbound" from the BWRA would go a long way

to help clearing up the problem. Being already prevented from running under the NNWRF and IRG simply brings the BWRA in line with the rest of whippet racing.What saddens me is that there appears to be a number of members of the whippet racing fraternity who seem to believe that lying, bullying cheating and stealing are perfectly acceptable ways of going about their lives and is perfectly acceptable behaviour in others.

1/

AND WHY WOULD YOU WANT HELLBOUND BANNED FROM THE BWRA AS HE WON TO MANY TITTLE'S :oops:

Being the member of a private club such as the BWRA, NNWRF etc is a privilege and not a right and is by the consent of the club owner whether that be their members or otherwise. What saddens me is that there appears to be a number of members of the whippet racing fraternity who seem to believe that lying, bullying cheating and stealing are perfectly acceptable ways of going about their lives and is perfectly acceptable behaviour in others.

2/

WHAT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO MAKE SUCH AN ASSUMPTION, I'M SURE SOME MEMBERS OF THE NNWRF COMMITTEE ARE OK :oops:

I doubt whippet racing will ever attract the numbers it once did in the 70s and 80s but in my view the sport is on the up again. There are more dogs at opens, plenty of pups being born and a general camaraderie amongst a large portion of racers. Compared to a few years ago when I wouldn't personally race under the NWRF as it was then as I didn't want to be associated with those running it. and neither would quite a few other racers. We now have 3 racing organisations that seem to be run in the interest of the sport again.

3/

WHAT YOU MEAN IS YOU DID'NT LIKE A JUDGMENT MADE IN YOUR DOGS RACE SO GOT THE HUMP WITH THE COMMITTEE AND SPAT YOUR DUMMY OUT :oops:

Whilst bickering on K9 is unattractive at least everyone now has a way of making their voice heard and getting their opinions across. I believe this ability of whippet racers to be able to express their thoughts and the dissemination of information has lead to a new openness in those in charge of our racing bodies and I for one think they are better for it.

4/

OH RIGHT BUT THAT NEW OPENNESS DOSE NOT APPLY TO ANSWERING THE POINT'S MADE IN THIS TOPIC ( OR LETTING MEMBERS KNOW THAT THEY HAVE NOW SET LEVEL'S IN THERE DRUG TEST'S ) VERY OPEN

If the bickering and arguing on K9 has helped lead to the downfall of some of the malignant personalities in the sport then as far as I'm concerned it's doing a good job.

YES WELL WE DON'T SEE YOU RACING MUCH ( SO WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOUR LAST POINT ) :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
weathergirls said:
milly said:
Sorry i've not replied before now ,but my computer as burnt out(using my daughters p.c)Regarding our Pennys drug test if they have still got her sample,I will personally pay for a full break down of the sample!I have nothing to fear,and I'm F****ing sick that my dog as been brought into all this F***ing shit!!!!  GEOFF&HAZEL

totally unneccesarry Geoff and Hazel if here had been any doubt it would have automatically been put through for a full screen by the HFL I think they know a bit more about testing than Yvonne.

The N.N.W.R.F has a tolerance level the same as the BWRA which we believe is sensible N.N.W.R.F. members do know what this is any member that doesn't know or wants to ask any questions please feel free to ask a member of the committee

*THIS SUBJECT WILL NOT BE DISCUSSED ON HERE*

perhaps the moderators should close this topic

where have i said "i know more about testing than the h.f.l, " i have questioned your inaccuracy not the h.f.l

The whole subject is efffing boring, too many half truth's and hearsay's...just get on with the effing racing...that's where the fun is...shame I can't always do it..

Paul

someone should just close the topic because it is pretty boring :blink:

:- " Hole.gif

1/

AND WHY WOULD YOU WANT HELLBOUND BANNED FROM THE BWRA AS HE WON TO MANY TITTLE'S :oops:

I referred to Hellbound, as in your pseudonym, being banned from K9. The Hellbound in inverted commas I would like to see banned from the BWRA clearly referred to this K9 Hellbound, ie the person/persons behind the pseudonym and not the dog of that name

2/

WHAT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO MAKE SUCH AN ASSUMPTION, I'M SURE SOME MEMBERS OF THE NNWRF COMMITTEE ARE OK :oops:

What assumption is that? I haven't made an assumption. I'm sure the members of the NNWRF are all ok now.

3/

WHAT YOU MEAN IS YOU DID'NT LIKE A JUDGMENT MADE IN YOUR DOGS RACE SO GOT THE HUMP WITH THE COMMITTEE AND SPAT YOUR DUMMY OUT :oops:

Which race was that then?

OH RIGHT BUT THAT NEW OPENNESS DOSE NOT APPLY TO ANSWERING THE POINT'S MADE IN THIS TOPIC ( OR LETTING MEMBERS KNOW THAT THEY HAVE NOW SET LEVEL'S IN THERE DRUG TEST'S ) VERY OPEN

Well it all seems clear to me.

YES WELL WE DON'T SEE YOU RACING MUCH ( SO WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOUR LAST POINT ) :thumbsup:

Of course you won't see me racing much, you're not allowed to race under the IRG or NNWRF.

hellbound said:
Tony Taylor said:
hellbound said:
why would the nnwrf want old test results ????? when they still have'nt worked-out our to read the results from test they sent to the H.F.L. if they sent any, ??? :- "

Methylxanthines is the drug family of the following ... etc
Well I'm glad to see your abilty to spell methylxanthines has improved since the time Batesons received your hand written note informing them they had tested positive.

As of the last time I spoke to him on this matter and to the best of my knowledge they never did see the original test results.

I'm sure the implication behind asking for the relevant test result is that there is some doubt as to whether the positive result actually exists and considering your behaviour before a

nd after and the reported contemporary personal animosity between yourselves and the Batesons ( the irony of which is not lost on me) then such suspicions are hardly without foundation.

[/quote

THE PEOPLE YOU NAMED IN YOUR POST HAVE NEVER RECIEVED ANY HAND WRITTEN

OR TYPE WRITTEN LETTER FROM ME REGARDING ANY TEST RESULT,

i have never been secretary for the nwrf or held any offical position on nwrf committee, if the nnwrf would like to check the photo-copys of letter's they have recieved they will find a copy of the typed letter sent to the named above, and will also see it was not sent by me

if your saying the 8 members of the nwrf committee that all read the test results and voted on the outcome of that result are lying, then maybe you could explain why they would all do that, ??? if your saying they never saw the result but just did what i told them to do, :wacko: i will have to try that out on a few more people see if it still works :wacko:

i would also ask what PERSONAL ANIMOSITY, this is news to me ????

( the irony may not be lost on you ) but then your the one making up the irony :oops: so it wouldn't be lost on you :wacko: it is however losted on the rest of us :oops:

you going to answer this post :oops:

Someone for christ sake let this thread die.

hellbound,Oct 8 2006, 11:20 PM]
THE PEOPLE YOU NAMED IN YOUR POST HAVE NEVER RECIEVED ANY HAND WRITTEN

OR TYPE WRITTEN LETTER FROM ME REGARDING ANY TEST RESULT,

i have never been secretary for the nwrf or held any offical position on nwrf committee, if the nnwrf would like to check the photo-copys of  letter's they have recieved they will find a copy of the typed letter sent to the named above, and will also see it was not sent by me

The NNWRF never received any documentation to do with the batsons test off yourselves, copied or original ...like the court mediation told you we had to have.

For someone who has never held any official position on the old nwrf committee your names on 99 % of the paper work we did receive from you :oops: ...and if you keep pursuing to call others lairs on here i will photo copy some and post them in k9. (w00t)

I'd be interested to know who the other 8 members of the NWRF were at this time and I'd also be interested to know who did actually compose and send the letter to the Batesons.

It would appear from your post that it wasn't Y. Ragnoli that sent or composed the letter..

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD DELETE THIS TOPIC MIND YOU I KEEP READING IT TO THE KIDS IT SOON SENDS THEM TO SLEEP.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back