The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Yoo Hoo!! Lampy Where Are You?????

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Its all down for the 10th Sept, there is an official camp site about 100yds away from the field where we race, they have tents on to so no excuses Tracey. :lol:

OMG, that's 4 hours away (w00t) I think I'm going to have to pencil it in the calendar though, I can't miss it :- "

Does anyone know the name of the campsite?

On the look out for a more reliable vehicle :b

Tracy

Paula Roberts said:
I"ll get you the details tomorrow Tracy, be great to meet you all.

We're coming to the fun day on the 25th, so you might change your mind after that (w00t)

Look forward to getting the campsite details :thumbsup:

Paula Roberts said:
I"ll get you the details tomorrow Tracy, be great to meet you all.

We're coming to the fun day on the 25th, so you might change your mind after that (w00t)

Look forward to getting the campsite details :thumbsup:

you'll be ok to camp on the field where we race, theres toilets, water, pubs/chippys with a 5 minute walk.

How long does it take to sort a few pics (w00t) :teehee: it's not countrymans weekly you know they are just for us :p

*Lesley* said:
How long does it take to sort a few pics (w00t)   :teehee: it's not countrymans weekly you know they are just for us :p

(w00t) You kill me Leslie (w00t)

Come on Lampy............................................

You can camp in my back garden Tracy if you want,plenty big enough, and you can use all my facilities, if the weathers nice I'll even fire the barbi up and if the weathers terrible Jordans got a bunk bed (w00t) :D

Are you staying over Lampy and Dianne because the same applies to you too :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
*Lesley* said:
You can camp  in my back garden Tracy if you want,plenty big enough, and you can use all my facilities, if the weathers nice I'll even fire the barbi up and if the weathers terrible Jordans got a bunk bed (w00t)   :D
Are you staying over Lampy and Dianne because the same applies to you too :huggles:

Wow Leslie, what a fantastic offer :cheers:

Mind you, does Jordan know he might be sharing his bedroom with all of us and God knows how many whippets (w00t)

TC said:
God, that's sooooo far away  :(
What date is it please, and when you say camping, do you mean we can bring tents and are there facilities  (w00t) We are not rich enough to have a camper or caravan  :(

Spoke too soon, we bought a caravan today, woohoo (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Jordan can relax now :thumbsup:

Ooo lovely Tracy you'll love it we do and the dogs do too, missed you Saturday :( Lampy's a bit quiet again but I think he may be rubbing his hands together because we got beat by the H.O.E, the distance will be more favourable for her on the 10th so he won't be smiling for long :thumbsup:

*Lesley* said:
Ooo lovely Tracy you'll love it we do and the dogs do too, missed you Saturday :( Lampy's a bit quiet again but I think he may be rubbing his hands together because we got beat by the H.O.E, the distance will be more favourable for her on the 10th so he won't be smiling for long :thumbsup:

Not that quiet Spryer :D . Just been reading the H of E results. Well done to everyone. :thumbsup: I must say that I did notice that the Spry didn't have it all her own way. What is the reason for this dip in her form?. When my lot come in Sept, I hope that you and Parkstoners and others are on top form cos I don't want any excuses :huggles: . How many spectators are you expecting?

:eek:

Ever the crowd pleaser

LAMPINGMAN :cheers:

*Lesley* said:

I think we will love it Lesley, the dogs love camping and caravanning already, so at least we know they will be okay.

I'm just so excited about not having to put the tent up now (w00t) and having to take it down when it's wet :(

I was so so upset not to be able to go, but neither OH nor son wanted the responsibility of looking after his lordship (which I do understand as the staples are quite proud of the skin and could easily be caught etc - OH is a COMPLETE wimp :wacko: ) and I just couldn't put him through going and not being able to run. He is so obsessed from the minute the first signs of a trap coming out of a trailer to the second he gets to run, and as soon as he's finished he "NEEDS" another go. He is a lunatic but I love him :blink: :- " :wub:

He would have got so worked up, it wouldn't have been fair really. Still, I have the rematch to look forward to, and who knows, now we are self sufficient (toilet and runing water) we may be up before Setember (w00t)

lamping man said:
*Lesley* said:

Not that quiet Spryer :D . Just been reading the H of E results. Well done to everyone. :thumbsup: I must say that I did notice that the Spry didn't have it all her own way. What is the reason for this dip in her form?. When my lot come in Sept, I hope that you and Parkstoners and others are on top form cos I don't want any excuses :huggles: . How many spectators are you expecting?

Ever the crowd pleaser

Lampy, Lampy, Lampy,

She is a woman :- " It's called "lulling you into a false sense of security" (w00t)

Mark Roberts said:
we may be up before Setember
Get yourselves down to Cornwall in August.

Okay, have to show my ignorance here, and I haven't got time to look anything up :b

What is happening in August, and when please? I know that you get to go for a whole month, but I'm not that lucky (w00t)

There are 2 open races and from the middle of August the Lizard club runs for charity events on a Thursday night, fantastic time we started off for 1 week 4 years ago and every year we stay a bit longer. :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
*Lesley* said:

Ever the crowd pleaser

Well she's come in season today and the distance was a little shorter than she likes but credit where credits due she was running against Devils Gift who is very talented on the track so the result would probably have been the same anyway, come September she will be at her peak,not trying to worry you even more lampy :- " :sweating:

We are expecting a good crowd of spectators after all these meets are bigger than the world cup :D

Tracy are you going to the west somerset in July??

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back