The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

You Think You Had A Bad Day!!!!!

P

peppermint lady

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well im keeping everything crossed for better weather at racing tomorrow well better than yesterday anyway :blink: im in need of a day out

yesterday i think was the worst day of my life!!!!!

took mum dogs over the yard for a run, couldnt get them out the van as it was pouring down :(

then................. the thunder and lightening starts...... :eek: .....horses going mad to get out of their stables.......then............. :wacko:

as in locking the gate to go home (im soaked by this stage) a massive bang of thunder and flash of lighening :eek: :eek: :eek: i get an electric shock from the metal padlock im putting on the gate.....im screaming my head off as my arm really hurts :'(

so you sort of think.....thats it no more what else can possibly happen now :unsure: :unsure:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

the bloody van breaks down on the way home..... thats what (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

but hey-ho it can only get better.........cant it :unsure:

Last edited:
Today has got to be better than that surely (w00t)

i dont know if im brave enough to go outside today :lol:

OMG you did have a bad day so heres lots of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: for today and hope you do well at the racing :luck:

Oh dear, that really was a bad day! :( Hope you get a better day today. :thumbsup: But it did amuse me that you couldn't get the dogs out of the van - I can just picture you trying your best and getting soaking wet, and the doggies in the dry completely refusing to budge - sounds just like Muffin in the rain! :lol:

you did have a bad day julie ,im just glad you are ok :huggles: :huggles: but at least you cheered Ann up by reminding her it was nearly monday (w00t)

which reminds me i have a lovely song that is just perfect for Ann :- :sweating:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sN91ggtocc

blimey woman that couldnt have got much worse :eek: hope today is much better :)

Here's hoping for a better day for you today Julie - and an even better one tomorrow. I hear the weather isn't going to be too bad, and there is a positive to all that rain, it will have made the ground at Gloucester just perfect for the dogs tomorrow. It's quite bright here at the moment, so fingers crossed it will stay that way. Hope your van is feeling better now - get it purring along happily, as you don't want to be missing the first Nationals in 2 weeks :teehee: :thumbsup:

Oh dear julie you did have a bad day didn't you :( :(

Hope your arm is ok today :huggles: and that you managed to get the van fixed ;)

Lets just hope today is better for you :) and that the sun shines at racing tomorrow :thumbsup:

:huggles: :huggles:

Buy a lottery ticket - you've been hit by lightning - it COULD be you!

well im keeping everything crossed for better weather at racing tomorrow well better than yesterday anyway :blink: im in need of a day outyesterday i think was the worst day of my life!!!!!

took mum dogs over the yard for a run, couldnt get them out the van as it was pouring down :(

then................. the thunder and lightening starts...... :eek: .....horses going mad to get out of their stables.......then............. :wacko:

as in locking the gate to go home (im soaked by this stage) a massive bang of thunder and flash of lighening :eek: :eek: :eek: i get an electric shock from the metal padlock im putting on the gate.....im screaming my head off as my arm really hurts :'(

so you sort of think.....thats it no more what else can possibly happen now :unsure: :unsure:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

the bloody van breaks down on the way home..... thats what (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

but hey-ho it can only get better.........cant it :unsure:

The Old man said, Smile and be happy things could be worse.............

So I smiled and was happy and behold............things did get worse! :lol:

sorry but that did make me laugh :lol:

but sorry you got an electric shock off the padlock :(

things can only go upwards for you now, your not that jinxed ;)

Jinxed and bringing Helen racing Julie????? Not really a good combination is it? :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back