The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Your Gonna Love This!!!

k4tie-d

StarR Collars
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is a leaflet that came through my door this morning, (w00t)

IMG_3904.jpg

its really about the fact that scottish people should be donating to the sspca, but the slogan kinda fits exactly how alot of people feel about the rspca dont you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really, without the RSPCA not one animal abuser would ever see the inside of a court room.

This is a leaflet that came through my door this morning, (w00t)
IMG_3904.jpg

its really about the fact that scottish people should be donating to the sspca, but the slogan kinda fits exactly how alot of people feel about the rspca dont you think?
Yes I do Katie :angry: they havnt been much help when Ive called them. In fact they were totally useless.

Not really, without the RSPCA not one animal abuser would ever see the inside of a court room.
I agree, without them all animals would be the poorer, maybe we would be like Japan where unwanted dogs and puppies are " posted down a chute " and left in the dark without food or water until " collected to be PTS "

All large organisations can be less than perfect but this constant " bashing " seems sad to me, for every isolated high profile case of less than perfect response there are so many cases where the RSPCA have stopped horrible cruelty

Its a bit like the police, everyone takes a pop but they are the first call in times of need

Come on give em a break !!!

while im not the rspcas biggest fan i agree with jan its our stupid government that puts the restrictions on how and when they can help unfortunatley, and in centres across the country there are countless dedicated staff that help rehabilitate and rehome animals in need i would donate to them more often if i knew they benefitted from it :( and not the big bosses at the top

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the fact that the councils are now 100% responsible for strays has caused real problems, the RSPCA CANNOT help with strays as every council is already paid to do so, This system stinks as they dont have 24 hour cover, trouble is the RSPCA are castigated for not helping THEY CANT

We have a local RSPCA cattery and Wildlife centre they have helped rehome and release thousands of injured animals

A lot will depend on the staff they employ ( room for mistakes here ) some fantastic, some less so

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back