The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zoe's Birthday Cake

How cute is that...............Well done :thumbsup:

OMG Katie!!! That's amazing (w00t) (w00t) I love it :wub: What a lucky girl Zoe is to have a mum who would go to all that trouble to make such a beautiful cake :huggles:

It really is fantastic :thumbsup: Well done you!

Will you make me one for my birthday next year? You could send it in the post :lol:

Em x

hely said:
bumdoctor said:
affieluver said:
bumdoctor said:
yeah not a bad attempt that! but tesco do sell cakes!  :- "
err yes think she might have worked that out

just thinking like it would have saved time? :oops:

:ermm:

the problem was that last year i found this cake shop that did me an amazing cinderella castle cake for £35 but they closed down, and all the other shops quoted me £50-£90 for one so i decided to give it ago myself, youll not find anything like that in tesco :( otherwise i wouldnt have bothered :huggles:

k4tie-d said:
hely said:
bumdoctor said:
affieluver said:
bumdoctor said:
yeah not a bad attempt that! but tesco do sell cakes!  :- "
err yes think she might have worked that out

just thinking like it would have saved time? :oops:

:ermm:

the problem was that last year i found this cake shop that did me an amazing cinderella castle cake for £35 but they closed down, and all the other shops quoted me £50-£90 for one so i decided to give it ago myself, youll not find anything like that in tesco :( otherwise i wouldnt have bothered :huggles:

and the most special ingredient was love ,cant buy that in tesco :wub:

It looks lovely :wub: Well done :thumbsup:

hope your daughter had a good birthday :huggles:

Thats Brilliant kATIE... :cheers:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]hAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE [/SIZE] :cheers:

anniversaire_5.gif

ballons.gif

That's fab. Hope Zoe enjoyed it. Happy Birthday Zoe.

brilliant katie

shows how much love was put into that cake

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY ZOE

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a fantastic cake Katie and I bet Zoe was delighted! When our son was little I used to make him birthday cakes ... I remember doing him a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cake when he was 4 and he was well chuffed (and it was far harder to decorate, than I'd thought it would be!!!! (w00t) )

Awww Katie thats fab,I bet she loved it, don't think I could cut it if I had put so much effort in. I would just make everyone look at it!

My mum used to make us the most amazing cakes, got few pics of some of the best, wish I had the patience.

Well done!! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back