The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zorro Mates

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi folks :thumbsup: Exciting times about to happen. ZORRO is all scrubbed up and ready to meet a girlfriend who is to visit him this afternoon :huggles: She has been brought all the way from the south coast . More news on the mating :eek: later ;)

Thats my boy

LAMPY :cheers:

Congratulations :cheers: hope the romance goes well.

it wll be lovely to see some more little Zorro's. :wub: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: What's this

Trying to breed some new stock for the 2008 Lamping Man Spring Trophy (w00t)

:luck:

TC said:
:eek: What's this
Trying to breed some new stock for the 2008 Lamping Man Spring Trophy  (w00t)

:luck:

They'd still lose :- "

Go Zorro :D all grown up, now that is a birthday treat 8) :* :luck:

lamping man said:
Sorry about that. Anyway, the little bitch arrived with Boothros(Sharon) Andy assisted by Posh Totty(Tanya). Zorro was so keen. I was proud of him. The bitch however was not quite ready and we will repeat the process tomorrow :)) and if needs be, the following day :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
lamping man said:
Sorry about that. Anyway, the little bitch arrived with Boothros(Sharon) Andy assisted by Posh Totty(Tanya). Zorro was so keen. I was proud of him. The bitch however was not quite ready and we will repeat the process tomorrow :)) and if needs be, the following day :thumbsup:

How on earth could she not be ready for such a handsome boy :wub: :wub: , good luck for tomorrow :luck: :luck:

I know it's a while off Sharon, but as Tanya will tell you it is essential I have pics :huggles: :wub:

She's a lady, wouldn't give it up on the first date. :- "

Gelert says he thinks more great nephews and nieces would be brilliant :thumbsup: :cheers:

Goodluck.

Me too paula :sweating: but I can resist because I am hoping to make my own half faced babies in the future :wub: :wub:

:lol: I remember you saying 3 was enough before that pic of fat lad came on. :huggles:

It a womans perogative to change her mind :* :teehee:

Oh a repeat performance :wub: :wub: good luck :luck:

....and Lesley just when are you planning on making these half white faced babies........ can I be top of the list please. :) :lol: :blink:

Janimal said:
Oh a repeat performance  :wub:   :wub:   good luck :luck:
....and Lesley just when are you planning on making these half white faced babies........ can I be top of the list please. :)   :lol:   :blink:

Do you think Lesley will be able to part with any, especially if they all have half white faces. :wub: :wub: :lol: :lol:

Janimal said:
....and Lesley just when are you planning on making these half white faced babies........ can I be top of the list please. :)   :lol:   :blink:

Course you can Janis,couldn't wish for better, :huggles: but it won't be for a couple of years yet :D

You know me so well Sarah :b it will be VERY hard :sweating:

*Lesley* said:
Janimal said:

Course you can Janis,couldn't wish for better, :huggles: but it won't be for a couple of years yet :D

You know me so well Sarah :b it will be VERY hard :sweating:

better start sweet talking hubby round to it now then :lol: :blink: :sweating: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back