The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zulu Is...

Linbin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Zulu says he is fed up of the British weather so he has decided to dig for Australia - it must be down here somewhere! 8)

:lol: he looks as mad as his little sister Ellie... :lol: :huggles:

Ha ha I don't blame him. Do you find that they dig a lot more when it has been raining? My boy digs for England when the grass is soft and then sticks his nose right in it as though he likes the smell or something?

Bless him, hope he finds it and lets some sunshine out (w00t) .

Him and Skye are spookily alike, she's a bit mad too must be a family trait :lol: :D

:lol: That's so cute!

I love the way he lies down in his hole... was it windy? :teehee:

Rosie said:
Bless him, hope he finds it and lets some sunshine out  (w00t) .
Him and Skye are spookily alike, she's a bit mad too must be a family trait  :lol:   :D

i have to agree with that, ruby will dig and dig and dig at the beach :clown:

i honestly thought he found it there for a min, but must have just been wa worm or somthing lol

aww Zulu is so cute, he looks very happy with his hole he dug :huggles:

im fed up with this weather as well, so tell Zulu to keep digging cos im coming to Australia with him :D

Bless him! :wub:

Can we all come?

Cara,xx

I *love* seeing them dig (w00t) Star still does it now at 5 so not something he'll grow out of :D

Keep digging Zulu!! Im coming with you!! Bless him :wub: Such a cutie :wub: :wub:

Emma xxx

Looking for sand bunnies! My father had a peke, she dug a HUGE hole behind a clump of bamboo in his garden, I do not know how she managed to shift so much earth!!!!!!!!

Zulu said all K9'ers and their dogs can come to Australia with him. He is particularly looking forward to eating all their big juicy flys :x

It was windy that day, and cold, looks like that's it for 'Summer'.

Aww I loved that :D at least it was the beach and not the garden (w00t) o:) :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back