The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zulu's New Hobby

Linbin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Today Zulu discovered that by taking a big leap he can get onto the kitchen chair, which in turn leads to the breakfast bar, where all those delicious smells come from. (w00t)

Here he is, caught in the act - again... :- "

Dont think she noticed

DSC00601.jpg

Where's the Sunday roast?

DSC00604.jpg

I didn't do it

DSC00603.jpg

Hardly worth the effort

DSC00609.jpg

Don't beat me, I'm adorable! o:)

DSC00514.jpg

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

naughty zulu :- "

Naughty but Beautiful...........a bad combination :thumbsup:

oh, naughty zulu, you woudnt catch his siters doing that, (they just reach up to raid the bin :x ) :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ah Zulu, so cute!! He won't be needing the chair soon! (w00t)

I'm sure Pax was thinking what a naughty boy, I would never do that :- " o:)

Who could tell that sweetie off :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm sure he was just after his 5 portions of fruit and veg for the day :- "

You'd have thought Pax, as the eldest, would be showing Zulu all the naughty whippet tricks :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
He is soooo gorgeous - I'm sure he could get away with anything! :- " :D :wub: I love the photo of him on the breakfast bar. Just look at those eyes - makes you wonder what he's thinking. :huggles:

:lol: Little monkey...just look at him... :huggles: :huggles: I want another cuddle its not fair... :huggles: :lol:

He looks as though it hasnt took him long to make himself at home... :thumbsup: he is just.. :wub: :wub:

*Lesley* said:
I'm sure Pax was thinking what a naughty boy, I would never do that :- "  o:)
Who could tell that sweetie off  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Pax is thinking "right, you distract her and I'll see if I can reach the cat food on the worktop opposite" :- "

They are trying to get up on everything! Today Bridge ran upstairs and Pax literally flew up after her - I don't think he even touched the first 4 stairs. :eek:

gilliwigs said:
He is soooo gorgeous - I'm sure he could get away with anything!  :- "  :D   :wub: I love the photo of him on the breakfast bar.  Just look at those eyes - makes you wonder what he's thinking.  :huggles:

He's thinking "next time I do this I hope they are eating their tea". :rant:

Brilliant pics :D - Zephyr used to do that too :sweating: - but he learnt to open the kitchen cupboard doors too, which wasn't good! :b

He did grow out of it, I'm pleased to say! :- "

She is such a doll. She reminds me a lot on our oldes whippet Dobé. They have the same expression and our Dobé also jumps at the table if you let her :b You have a gorgeous whippet puppy over there !!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back