The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

13 Month Old Black Brindle Whippet Bitch Looking!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Really enjoyed reading this thread, even had the Atlas out tracking the young lady's travel Itinerary :D

What a great piece of Networking well done all!

Glad its all sorted Jane :thumbsup:

God help you if Rio/Riva is anything like Ella :lol: Looking

forward to seeing them together. Your a lucky lady.

Cornish said:
jinnyfizz said:
OMG ............. 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t) Just hope there won't be any more relatives that need rehoming :eek:

.......... also hope that they get on together - it's never easy introducing an new adult into a pack :unsure: and my girls are all rather bossy :oops:

Apparently her name is Rio (KC name, My Little Rio) so it's going to be a bit confusing here as my black and tan GSD is called Rio too (w00t)

5 whippets... you lucky ducky :lol:

how wonderful that Ella gets to have her sister to live with her

Rio..... Riozy (Rosie)

She'd not notice being called that :thumbsup:

I like that Rachie :) very neat translation :thumbsup:

I shall try all the options out with her when she arrives (or Becka will, when she picks her up)

........ so far we have Regan, Riva and now Rosie .............

Any more suggestions, folks?? :D

jinnyfizz said:
Cornish said:
jinnyfizz said:
OMG ............. 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t) Just hope there won't be any more relatives that need rehoming :eek:

.......... also hope that they get on together - it's never easy introducing an new adult into a pack :unsure: and my girls are all rather bossy :oops:

Apparently her name is Rio (KC name, My Little Rio) so it's going to be a bit confusing here as my black and tan GSD is called Rio too (w00t)

5 whippets... you lucky ducky :lol:

how wonderful that Ella gets to have her sister to live with her

Rio..... Riozy (Rosie)

She'd not notice being called that :thumbsup:

I like that Rachie :) very neat translation :thumbsup:

I shall try all the options out with her when she arrives (or Becka will, when she picks her up)

........ so far we have Regan, Riva and now Rosie .............

Any more suggestions, folks?? :D

i like Rosie, it has a nice ring to it what ever way you say it,

jinny, ella, irie, sox and rosie

or jinny, ella, rosie, irie and sox

:huggles: :huggles:

i reckon great granny Rosa would approve of a Rosie to :wub:

i love the name riva :thumbsup: very best of luck and hope all goes well :thumbsup:

Becka is going to collect "R----?" tomorrow evening :D

.......... expect we shall be having some pics soon, eh Becka? :- " :thumbsup: :huggles:

jinnyfizz said:
Becka is going to collect "R----?" tomorrow evening :D .......... expect we shall be having some pics soon, eh Becka? :- "  :thumbsup:   :huggles:

mmmm maybe, :D

along the lines of...

R----? meets dad, R----? meets great granny, oh and of course R----? laugh's as O'Amos thinks Ella has returned and goes into hiding :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
beaker said:
jinnyfizz said:
Becka is going to collect "R----?" tomorrow evening :D .......... expect we shall be having some pics soon, eh Becka? :- "  :thumbsup:   :huggles:

mmmm maybe, :D

along the lines of...

R----? meets dad, R----? meets great granny, oh and of course R----? laugh's as O'Amos thinks Ella has returned and goes into hiding :lol: :lol: :lol:

What............. like this?? :unsure:

P1020329.jpg

Surely not!!..............They're best friends really :huggles:

P1020340.jpg

Best of luck with your latest/last addition :- " :lol: :luck: :thumbsup:

That is so exciting! :D Cant wait to see all the pics of R..... (I like Riva too) with your gang.

She is gorgeous :wub: the black brindles are really stunning aren't they. What a lucky break she had finding a home with you and the whippies. :huggles:

So please she coming to live with you Jane,now i must visit again (w00t) :thumbsup:

what a lovely happy ending, tho' something tells me it's not the 'end' of your story yet..........................when are you moving to a big farm to house all the rest you're going to get (w00t)

:luck: with her....you never get 2 the same (but they could be twins :lol: )

Love the name Rio or Riva ...

my suggestion was ROZ :wub:

Glad its all worked out for the best, cant wait to see her settled in. :huggles:

well R---? is now at mine, she was a little confused by it all last night and pretty quiet so here are just a couple of pics of her snuggling up with my baby bro :huggles: -_-

OwenJBird006.jpg

OwenJBird005.jpg

this morning however was a different story :lol: .......

:devil:

OwenJBird009.jpg

Awww.... :wub:

You did produce some gorgeous markings in that litter...shes almost the spit of her sister at Janes..... :huggles:

I still think Roz suits her... :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back