The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2 Weeks Old Today.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: Such a beautiful litter, all those those colours

Love the Photo of Dexter

Really nice colours in this litter :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

(w00t) (w00t) AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW what :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Are n't they. All the best of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: to all the lucky new owners. :D

awa look at little midge :wub: :wub:

they all look gorgeous :wub: :huggles:

Awwww they are all gorgeous... :wub: :wub:

Good luck with little Spidey man Rae... :luck: :luck: :wub:

My favourite has to be the little white spotty one... :huggles: :wub:

Thanks all .....You'll be pleased to know that Midge isn't the midgy-ist any more Lou ......Little sis Jessie is :wub: ..... Yep we've had a name change already as Beej pointed out Saffrons fine but if we ended up calling her Ronnie then Conks would get confused :lol: ...... Still don't know which other girl we're going to keep as they are all smashing .....and after their noisy and demanding start, they're all settling into very laid back babes that are very relaxed when handled, nails cut etc .... ......But we'll see if thats still the case when their eyes open :lol: .....Good luck for a Ruby for you Paula ;)

Hannah they are just soo lovely, i love spidey :wub: :wub:

Really missed coming to see them today :( hopefully :rant: :rant: :rant: van will be fixed soon as :sweating:

They are all looking beautiful, I'll just have to content myself gazing at the pix :D

Dexters looking very with it :wub: it looks like he's almost winking ;) (well if he had eyes)

They are gorgeous. :wub: :wub:

There's some beautiful colours there, I love those red ones!

They're lovely pups :wub: and Ruby is gorgeous :) :wub: .

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I think i am more excited than Rae!!! LOL!!!!

Come on hannah we need more photos!!!

ppppppllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL ...You've gone mad Cara :lol: ...... Raes coming to see them tomorrow ..... Their eyes are all opening now and baddy Dexter and even badder Spidey have tried escaping today :eek: :lol: .....I blame their dad lol ....

Strike Whippets said:
LOL ...You've gone mad Cara  :lol:   ...... Raes coming to see them tomorrow ..... Their eyes are all opening now and baddy Dexter and even badder Spidey have tried escaping today  :eek:   :lol:   .....I blame their dad lol ....

I think you should call one JETHRO o:)

Strike Whippets said:
LOL ...You've gone mad Cara  :lol:   ...... Raes coming to see them tomorrow ..... Their eyes are all opening now and baddy Dexter and even badder Spidey have tried escaping today  :eek:   :lol:   .....I blame their dad lol ....

Tell me it's not true Dexter would never do anything bad :huggles: or have you been luring me into a false sense of security (w00t) I cant speak for Spidey though :- "

Strike Whippets said:
LOL ...You've gone mad Cara  :lol:   ......

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Yes Hannah, you are right i have!!! and i am sure rae will tell you y :- " :- " :- "

i cant wait to see spidey :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a nice chat with Hannahs OH last night, we both feel that for many years now Hannah has held a deep seated need to breed and own fawns, her constant derogatory remarks only went to deepen her ever growing need.

I'm so pleased its now worked out for her and she's calling the pup she keeping JETHRO. :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back