The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
cass_06 said:
Well what a weekend we had!!! Parnew Foreign Opinion "Candy". On Saturday14 October 2006 at Sarina kennel club took 3rd baby sweepstakes under judge Mrs J Gotch (NSW).  Baby in group under judge Mr W Stevenson (NSW)

On Sunday 15 October 2006 at Sarina Kennel Club Candy took 1st Baby sweepstakes under judge Mr W Stevenson (NSW) and Baby in group under Mrs J Gotch (NSW).... And Candy was not satisfied with a baby in group so she went onto BABY IN SHOW!! under judge Mr W Stevenson (NSW). Candy also took Baby Whippet of the year for CQ (Zone 2). Candy has had 4 shows and has taken 4 baby in groups and 1 baby in show. I would like to thank Griff for sending me this delightful girl.

I would like to thank Lana for showing Candy for taking Baby in Group on Saturday. I am waiting on photos of Candy from Lana.

Well done Lana taking State bred in group today...

Thanks for letting me share my brags...

Congrats on your great results with Candy :thumbsup:

Well done Every one on such a good weekend especially Cass & Griff with the Barney kids :cheers:

Results of the Central Queensland Whippet Pointscore for 2006.

Ch Grau Aceo Diamonds Shield for Whippet of the Year

Ch Monderick Whispers owned by Abbott/Mangin/Roberts

Best Dog

Ch Monderick Whispers owned by Abbott/Mangin/Roberts

Best Puppy

Lysnagah Piping Lane owned by Abbott/Austen

Best Baby Puppy

Parnew Foreign Opinion owned by Hatfield.

Sorry everyone, I gave up on the results. Thought I could attach a word document (the catalogue) but it didn't work and even though I pasted in the results simply, they don't appear right when I look at preview post so I've given up. Think the main results are posted elsewhere.

Cheers

Toni

Small little brag ... Ch Peperone Marquis has gone BOB for the past two weeks. Last week at Ballarat and today at the Royal Geelong Show.

Does that mean I can advertise her as a Royal BOB winner!! (w00t)

On another note our Dobe Elmaro Celtic Fire got Best in Group and is 3 points shy of his title ... (damn I thought he had it!!) So I guess I've also bred a Royal BIG winner!!! (w00t) o:)

IF it's called a Royal - it's a Royal Elly - doens't matter where it is. It still would have been pretty big at Geelong wouldn't it? That's not far from Melbourne!

Big congrats to you ... any pics? Of your dobe as well?

Lana

I cannot tell a lie .... about 460 in the whole show!!! Pretty funny I thought to call it a Royal!! And parking was an absolute nightmare!!

Hi Listers

NEW CHAMPION

Congratulations to Sonia and Halle now better known as Ch Taejaan All Eyes On Me (Carson/Delta) who finished her title today (with ony 4 CCs) with a Best In Group under Julie Dickenson Franks.

This tops off a great couple of weeks for the 2 girls with Bitch CC and R/Up BIS at Whippet Club Vic.

R/Up Best In Show Hound Club ACT, Winner of the Open Bitch Class NSW Spec and now her title.

Well done girls.

smiles

Molly

Well done Molly, Sonia amd Halle. :cheers:

NSW.........Ch Skyeway Jack Danials Dog CC & Runner up BOB

.....................Skyeway Paris Hilton Bitch CC & BOB & Inter Group

WA..........CH Skyeway Silver Screen. Dog CC BOB Hound Group (1) & Inter in Show.

Not bad all from same litter. :cheers:

Well doen , you must be well stoked ( do I sound like an Aussie now :- " :lol: )

JAX said:
Well doen , you must be well stoked ( do I sound like an Aussie now  :- "  :lol: )
Good onya woman. But "stoked"? Not me. Happier than a jar full of Vegemite. :D Coooeeeee cobber.......... :thumbsup:

ooops

Forgot to mention Cooper Taejaan Poetic Justice goes Puppy In Show and 9/12 month sweeps today under Jim Haywood.

Lana here is a pic of Halle taken at the Vic Specialty.Thanks for your kind words

Belated Congrats also go to Deano ,Milo and Polo for Ch Taejaan Ralph Lauren going best In Gp last week at Launceston Royal.

So its really been a great couple of weeks as our Siberian Grand Ch Illahess Summer Fun won Best In Show Sib Specialty in Sydney. Baby Ava again won Best baby In Show.

Looking forward to staying home and gardening now for the next few weeks

cheers

Molly

halle_spec1.jpg

Well Done to all the winners. :cheers:

Longford Show Society 150 Annual Show Results,

Whippets Mr H Kamisato (Japan) Group 4 judge Mrs L Stalhandske (SWD)

Puppy Dog: Parnew Irish Pride,(Parry) Dog CC, RB.O.B

State Bred: Zuleika Bolton Wanderer,(C Houghton)

Open: Sandydown Falcon At Courthill,(Delaney) Res CC

Baby Bitch: Parnew Foreign Mischeif,(Parry) Baby Puppy In Group

Puppy: Parnew Wild Irish Rose,(Parry) Bitch CC & B.O.B

Aust Bred, 1st, Ch Calahorra Drury Lane,(Parry) RCC. Aust Bred In Group

2nd, Acaiza Columbine, (P & J Hargraves)

[SIZE=14pt]Best Baby Puppy In Show Parnew Foreign Mischief [/SIZE]

Well done Griff & Cartman! Quite A team You 2 have there. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrat's to all the winners :thumbsup: - awesome to see the whippy's holding there own in the hound & In show rings :cheers:

We have had 3 days of shows - feels like heaven - anyway, young Brie has had a nice wee time of it under the international judges we had, entry of 24 whippets today.

Saturday: Hound Club - Jaime Ganoza - Peru, Brie RCC, Puppy of Breed & Puppy In Show :huggles:

Sunday: Ladies KA - Peter Machen (Canada) - Brie RCC, Puppy of Breed, Puppy of Group & Puppy in Show, :cheers: plus 4th in the puppy sweepstakes judged by Betty Stepkovitch.

Monday Ladies LA - John Ross - Canada - Brie RCC, puppy bitch (bob = puppy dog - drats!) Brie 3rd in puppy stakes and Summer pointer 5th in puppy stakes under Adolfo Spector (Argentina) - entry of 88. Summer pointer won her first CC & RBOB, POG under Adolf Spector

So a great weekend for us - once again - home to 50 loads of washing - the sky's opened on us today & there is wet muddy mess from here to kingdom come :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back