The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2007 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
His Baby Puppy in Show pic - not a good one as it was the end of a long night for a little puppy

:cheers: Congratulations Lana on such a successful couple of weeks, and a special well done to BJ - wow, isn't he doing well!! :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Lana, Lee-ann and BJ[/SIZE] :cheers:

:luck: for the future.

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

:oops: just found a couple of mistakes - at the first show under Mr Rice (but the last one to be typed up) the baby bitch beat my mum's pup for Baby of Breed.

And at the open show under Mr P Saunders the minor puppy bitch Oakside Tiger Lily got MPIG.

Sorry 'bout those omissions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Lana and team... Especially a big congrats to BJ and his owner... Well done Guys!!!! Will i see you at Gladstone this weekend Lana?

Great Work Lana and well done to BJ :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: with your up and coming litter Cristina. :)

Will i see you at Gladstone this weekend Lana?
No unfortunately Cassie. I couldn't stay at ma and pa's for another week - had to come back to work and couldn't afford to drive 5hrs back south a week after I got home - plus I thought it would be too much for the pups so I'm just waiting for the Mackay shows now. And hopefully I'll get the time to put some concentrated lead training in with my naughty little men --- if the rain ever lets up.

Thanks for your congrats everyone. I was well pleased with BJ's efforts in particular I have to say. So wonderful to have the new owner impressed straight away! And he behaved beautifully!

One time there I have no idea how Richie got third as the only thing he did right was stand - when moving he never had all four feet doing the right thing at the right time - being handled by someone else he only met minutes before he went in the ring, he was being a right little blighter! :wacko: Actually it was a bit embarrassing because Vicki Shaw's puppy was almost 6 mths old and a real young professional. :b

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Lana and BJ [/SIZE]..... got to be happy with that. Great start to the year :cheers:

That's a shame your not doing Gladstone.. Will post the results for you though... Will see you at mackay, looking forward to seeing your babies...

Congratulation Lana. You must be so pleased with both litters and BJ looks stunning. Any pics of the others.

I have been a very bad mother and not taken any standy-uppy pics since we went on hols.

Will try to get to it when hubby comes home from work on the weekend.

Congratulations Lana - what a great start to the kids careers :cheers: :cheers:

Get that camera clickn girl :thumbsup:

Here are a couple of pics of young Master Rio winning Runner Up On Parade & Miss Brie-bubba-lina winning Best On Parade taken at the ribbon parade nearly a couple of weeks ago :wub:

Back from the holiday in Wellington - it was a massive drive :( Had a friend who didn't want to use the air conditioning as it cost more in petrol - I said, no worries, I will gladly pay the extra :( A hot trip that exceeded 3 more hours than anticipated :sweating:

However - on Saturday, Master Rio won Best Puppy Of Group & Miss Brie ended up 3rd in puppy sweepstakes - we didn't get back in the ring cause BIS was a puppy (w00t) (w00t)

Sunday Miss Brie won Best Puppy Of Group, so we were happy - some lovely puppies out at the moment & the competition is not light :sweating: Jordi was RCC at both shows.

Off to shows with this weekend - Kate's first weekend of showing Jordi at a champ show - she has taken over his reigns :wub: :wub:

Lookin' good Lynda - both of 'em! :*

Thanks Wendy :p

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] Lynda

Nothing worse then sitting in a hot car - I'd pay extra for petrol too :)) Hope the rest of the weekend made up for it.

Best of luck to Kate with Jordi, I'm sure they'll be a dynamite team - you know how I feel about him :wub:

Cristina

Day 1 of three days of showing.

Judge Mrs L Stevens (ACT)

Fergus "Parnew Irish Pride" Runner Up In Group and Puppy In Group

Maggi "Parnew Wild Irish Rose" RCC and Junior In Group

Jacki "Ch Jeniems Brand New Day" Bitch CC, RBOB

A very nice day had by us :D

Well done Griff - and she's a very pleasant judge too, with a lovely ring manner which would have made for an even nicer day. :thumbsup:

Congrats on such great results Lana- pretty good entries too- almost makes me want to get back out there- almost! :p

Really pleased that the pups are doing so well for you. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Gary.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back