The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2009 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi K9ers,
Just a little brag our Hannah went back to back Puppy in Show at the weekend under Mrs M Giles (NSW) group, then Mrs D Fenton (NSW) specials then they changed around for the second day.
Looking lovely Griff - can't say the same about the grumpy handler though! Angie

Hi K9ers,
Just a little brag our Hannah went back to back Puppy in Show at the weekend under Mrs M Giles (NSW) group, then Mrs D Fenton (NSW) specials then they changed around for the second day.
Looking lovely Griff - can't say the same about the grumpy handler though! Angie
:lol: It was cold and at the end of the second day both Hannah and I was a tad worn out with traveling both days and late nights and early starts plus just come of working 12 days in a row, so wasn't up to my normal best, :sweating: dam should have photo shopped :zorro: (w00t) but will be firing on all cylinders in a week or two :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fab Weekend at Rotaroa KA .....

It was our first time visiting the 'Rotten Egg' capitol of NZ .... what a great time we had , everyone was so friendly , the dogs were even welcome in the hotel (not caged !! ) . they were facinated by the hot mud - plopping & gurgaling - we would have had boiled whippet for dinner if I'd let them off the leads !!!!!!

The show was great too .... Our little baby 'Kos' - Kana-Ka total Kaos at Arjuna - had a great day , his second show in puppy & his second CC plus BOB , couldn't ask for much more !!

Sat 29th

Maureen Boyd...

BOB and POB Clarke's Kana-Ka Total Kaos at Arjuna

RBOB and OOB Ekstam's CH Ronndal Ive Got Charisma

BCC and NZBOB Howell & Henderson's CH Beesholme Tyger Tyger

RBCC Henderson's Ronndal Keepsake at Arcon

Sun 30th

John Clark...

BOB and NZBOB CH Beesholme Tyger Tyger

RBOB and OOB CH Ronndal Ive Got Charisma

RDCC My JJ Ronndal Kryptonite at Arcon

RBCC and JOB Ronndal I Hear Music

The weather closed in on Sunday , to use a good old Scottish term .. it was ' Dreek' !!! , but the dogs kept showing and I think everyone enjoyed themselves !!!!!!!

Congratulations! :cheers: I remember visiting Rotaroa when I was about 9 ... I think dad was judging or something!! I still remember the smell and eggs on toast was a no no!! I could just see my whippets wanting to play in the mud too! :clown:

the smell? sulphur?

Smelt that in Hawaii when I visited the volcanoes. New Zealand is on my "too visit" list, after I've seen the rest of Australia of course.

yep ... it smelt like Pivot Fertilisers!! Still a nice place to go to .... my favourite was the Bay of Islands up north.

I've wanted to visit NZ since I saw The Lord of The Rings trilogy :D . I'll have to coincide the trip with some major dog show.

I've wanted to visit NZ since I saw The Lord of The Rings trilogy :D . I'll have to coincide the trip with some major dog show.
Well, unlike you guys, we only get one "National" which is like your Royal - our is set to start on the 1st of October with a Curtain Raiser - it gets moved around the country so you will need to plan ahead :wacko: The other "Big Weekend" for the North Island is October also, our Labour weekend - this year we get 4 shows, 2 All Breeds, a Hound Club & Whippet Club show - these are in the Auckland area, so you'd better get saving (w00t) However, the beautiful Bay of Islands in only a few hours away & they are SPECTACULAR :)) Lots of cool stuff to do in the North Island & some super pretty sights in the Sth Island - only one big Show Weekend Extravaganza in the Sth Island, usually mid November which most of the Nrth Islanders don't tend to travel too, just to expensive.

So there ya go - you have some options if you get yourself sorted in the next month or so (w00t) (w00t) Infact, if you rolled out for the Nationals, you'd get to see Rowy's 2 bro's & 1 sister all at one show which should be nice... haven't had the 'comparison's' yet as we haven't been to a show for ages & the bro & sister have only been to a handful of shows - they did well at last weekend winning RCC's & a POG ;) I had to be satisfied with a shopping extravaganza for the nephews wedding in October :blink: Hmmm... where would I rather have been???? YEAH... shopping mall that was dry, warm & not stinky (w00t)

Well, unlike you guys, we only get one "National" which is like your Royal - our is set to start on the 1st of October with a Curtain Raiser - it gets moved around the country so you will need to plan ahead :wacko: The other "Big Weekend" for the North Island is October also, our Labour weekend - this year we get 4 shows, 2 All Breeds, a Hound Club & Whippet Club show - these are in the Auckland area, so you'd better get saving (w00t) However, the beautiful Bay of Islands in only a few hours away & they are SPECTACULAR :)) Lots of cool stuff to do in the North Island & some super pretty sights in the Sth Island - only one big Show Weekend Extravaganza in the Sth Island, usually mid November which most of the Nrth Islanders don't tend to travel too, just to expensive.

So there ya go - you have some options if you get yourself sorted in the next month or so (w00t) (w00t) Infact, if you rolled out for the Nationals, you'd get to see Rowy's 2 bro's & 1 sister all at one show which should be nice... haven't had the 'comparison's' yet as we haven't been to a show for ages & the bro & sister have only been to a handful of shows - they did well at last weekend winning RCC's & a POG ;) I had to be satisfied with a shopping extravaganza for the nephews wedding in October :blink: Hmmm... where would I rather have been???? YEAH... shopping mall that was dry, warm & not stinky (w00t)

It won't be this year then. I'm going to Queensland for a holiday in October. I'm trying to go for 2 yrs in a row of getting sick on the scooby doo ride at movie world (my kid laughed at me).

Gee, my only trip away this year is Melb Whippet show. :(

you won't like were I'm going anyway Cartman.

LOTS of hippys and ginger kids

Got my royal numbers today. Got 3 dogs in. Looks like a decent whippet entry as well.

103 whippets between my puppy dog and open bitch. That wouldn't include minor dog and if the catalogue goes in alpha order we are "K". so there would be a few after us in open bitch.

Whippets will be exhibited on Mon 21st Sept. Two days after the specialty.

excuse the grammar and spelling. Havn't had my coffee yet ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Results from the South Island (don't always get these.. have secured a good roving reporter so long may the results roll in ;) )

Sat 5th Sept

Judge: Hilary Pedersen (NSW)

DCC/RBOB Ch Cherishme Captivate the Crowd - Barr

RDCC Kana Ka Fire N Ice - Barr

BCC / BOB Ch Beesholme Leap of Faith - Harding

RBCC Ridgesetter Belrose Mandy(Aust) - Barr

Baby of Group Saramar NAF - Pullan

Sun 6th Sept

Judge: Stan Rose (NSW)

DCC /BOB Ch Cherishme Captivate the Crowd - Barr

RDCC Kana Ka Fire N Ice - Barr

BCC /RBOB Ch Beesholme Leap of Faith - Harding

RDCC Ridgesetter Belrose Mandy - Barr

Intermediate of Group - Ch Cherishme Captivate The Crowd.

And below are the ones from the North Island - a fantastic spring weekend, sun shining & nice and warm, perfect whippet weather ;)

Huntly & Districts KA - Saturday 5/09/09

Judge: Mr P Martin (SA)

BCC: Ronndal I Hear Music - E Ekstam

RCC: NZ CH Skyeway Want Ya Back At Shenace (Imp Aust)- L Watson

DCC: Ronndal Jam Session - E Ekstam (gaining his 8th CC to become a NZ CHAMP)

RCC: Kana-ka Total Kaos At Arjuna - L Clarke

BOB: Ronndal I Hear Music - E Ekstam

RBOB:NZ CH Skyeway Want Ya Back At Shenace (Imp Aust)- L Watson

POB: Shenace Angel In Disguize - L Watson

JOB & JOG: Ronndal I Hear Music - E Ekstam

IOB & IOG: NZ CH Skyeway Want Ya Back At Shenace (Imp Aust)- L Watson

NZBOB: Ronndal Jam Session - E Ekstam

OOB: Kana-Ka Th Con Artist - L Clarke

Huntly & Districts KA - Sunday 6/09/09

Judge: Mrs G Hovey (QSLD)

BCC: NZ CH Skyeway Want Ya Back At Shenace (Imp Aust)- L Watson

RCC: Ronndal I Hear Music - E Ekstam

DCC: Ronndal Kool Kalm N Kollected At Shenace - L Watson

RCC: CH Shenkhan Hot Apple Pie - P Edbrooke/S Pearson

BOB: NZ CH Skyeway Want Ya Back At Shenace (Imp Aust)- L Watson

RBOB: Ronndal I Hear Music - E Ekstam

POB: Ronndal Kool Kalm N Kollected At Shenace - L Watson

JOB & JOG: Ronndal I Hear Music - E Ekstam

IOB & IOG: NZ CH Skyeway Want Ya Back At Shenace (Imp Aust)- L Watson

NZBOB: Ronndal Jam Session - E Ekstam

OOB: CH Shenkhan Hot Apple Pie - P Edbrooke/S Pearson

Bit proud of Master Kobi winning the dog CC on Sunday, his first weekend into

puppy at champ shows, awwww.....

A little birdie (well eva :lol: ) told me about Master Kobis CC.. many gratz :cheers:

Adelaide Royal results (taken from another list)

Puppy Dog Class

1. Peperone Love Ur Style

2. Shirkeit Man About Town

3. Taejaan Caught In The Act

Junior Dog

1st Myskyan Dream Out Loud

2nd Allstars Braveheart

Intermediate Dog.

1st Ch Peperone Elegantlywasted

2nd Cheshunt Candy Man

Aust Bred Dog.

1 & Dog CC Ch Peperone New Sensation

2nd Res Dog Ch Nabihah Numero Oono

3rd Calahorra Worth The Effort

Open Dog.

1st Ch Nabihah Still The One ET

2nd Eng Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka (imp UK)

3rd Ch Marchpast The Emblem (imp UK)

Puppy Bitch

1. Isilwane Paint White T

2 Cheshunt Diamantina

3. Chakrata Kate Kelly

Junior Bitch

1. Wyldchase One Night Stand

2. Taejaan Pictures Of You

3.Myskyan Dream Mayd N Heaven

Intermediate Bitch

1. Wyldchase Wizz Fizz

2. Ch Taejaan Bird On A Wire

3. Ch Coridale On The Cat Walk

Aust Bred Bitch

1. Ch Skyway The Passion

2. Ch Coridal Orient Spice

3. Ch Windstar Night Vision

Open Bitch

1 Bitch CC R/U BOB Gr Ch Sheberghan The Romance

2nd Res CC Gr Ch Arjai Almost Criminal

3rd Ch Arjai Aint Available

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back