Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

4-Paws Canine Academy Aberdeen

Official 4-Paws Canine Academy Aberdeen 2018-02-27

Annalouise Kjaer

Registered
4-Paws Canine Academy Aberdeen
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Annalouise Kjaer submitted a new resource:

4-Paws Canine Academy Aberdeen - Mental stimulation, bonding, dog-dancing and anxiety-fighting training

4-Paws Canine Academy,
Training dogs makes happy dogs and happy owners.

Mentally stimulating your dog is often underestimated but is critical to having a healthy and happy dog. It is not enough to only physically stimulate your dog as it with time would only require increasingly more physical exercise to become tired and well-stimulated.

Training tricks will both stimulate your dog physically and challenge it mentally. Not only will you through tricks-training get a well-stimulated dog,...

Read more about this resource...

Welcome! Your classes sound great but I'm in Manchester
Thank you - that indeed is a shame yes! I love Schnauzers and they would be brilliant for tricks!

welcome to the directory @Annalouise Kjaer - your classes sound great. It's a shame you're so far away from me!
Thank you so much. It's always sad when interested people live too far away! Unfortunately not many tricks-loving people in Aberdeen yet, but they might come once they discover how fun it can be!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back