The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Massive Thankyou Jinny Fizz!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
LILY HAS LANDED :D :D :D :thumbsup:

Sounds as though I'm going to have to convert the barn to holiday accommodation for K9ers :lol: .......... wouldn't that be a lovely job, eh? Looking after all those lovely whippies :wub: , lurchers :wub: and, errrrr, children????? (w00t)
Sounds a great idea Jane as we or away in may for my 40 birthday and would like you to book taz in for a week`s B&B. lol. :thumbsup:
No problem, Paul :D Just let me know the dates and I'll let Tizzy know that Taz is coming to stay :lol:

Reckon i might just book myself in when im next in season... (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)
Do you get all hormonal and moody? :-

Last edited by a moderator:
What a lovely thing to do jane, will book in Hannah until she is a least 18 :teehee:

I'm so looking forward to finally meeting the lovely Lily :wub: :wub:......... and, of course, I get the added bonus of seeing Sarah and Nance again :D

You won't get lost :- ........ just make sure you ask your satnav to go via the A30 and not the A38, otherwise it will take you across the middle of Dartmoor :sweating: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No you wont get lost Sarah ,you cant miss Janes's its the one with the big sign outside saying "Take care elderly crossing" !! :- (of to hide now me thinks)
angryoldlady.jpg
You can run, but you can't hide!!!!! :rant:
:oops: :oops:

What a lovely thing to do jane, will book in Hannah until she is a least 18 :teehee:

I think Hannah would be a very useful house guest :- ....... she can be chief kennel maid :lol: :thumbsup:

not long been home jane...missed the exeter turning so wasted about half an hour :angry: we finally got fed at Dorchester maccy d's...all we passed on the way home was little chefs which suck so we were nearly fainting with hunger by the time we hit dorch :wacko: cos all we had eaten was the chocs we bought you and had scoffed them before we left poole :teehee: and yes..we did replace them for her!! It was fantastic to see you again..you have the perfect home and all that land is just so fantastic..would love to have somewhere like that for the dogs...just brill....i really thought i would crack leaving lil but seeing how she settled in and how you are with the dogs totally put my mind at ease....i cant thank you enough for this jane :huggles:

some pics taken at chez jinnyfizz

003.jpg

caitlin and tizzy

004.jpg

caitlin,lil and nancy

005.jpg

006-1.jpg

008.jpg

011.jpg

looking at the photo's think we should all move down to janes pad and squat there :teehee:

Aww she looks like she is going to have a ball Sarah ,its a great place Jane has :thumbsup: xxx

We could do with a break.... Elsie and I could squeeze in somewhere......surely! :D

Diane.

jane you are so lovely, what a nice thing to do :huggles:

sarah your pics are fab, :thumbsup: i love the one of nancy and abby :wub:

what a fab thing to do and Lil looks setaled in well xxxx

What a fantastic place, can I book Lily's sister Jade in next time she's in season, I'd have to stay with her of course :thumbsup:

Sonia

So glad you got home in the end!!! How on earth could you miss the signs for Exeter, Sarah?? pmsl :lol: :lol:

Lil has eaten well and is now crashed out in her crate, having a well earned kip :thumbsup: The pink season knickers fit her perfectly, and she is happy to wear them but she needs bigger panty liners than the whippets do :blink: :D

I do hope you enjoyed my chocolates :teehee: ......... the milk tray ones are lovely too, thank you so much xxx :thumbsup:

awww..bless her :wub: she will be shattered jane..she didnt sleep at all on the drive down so that hopefully will be her out for the count tonight -_- you have a good night and i will ring you tomoz..nite nite xx

What a fantastic place, can I book Lily's sister Jade in next time she's in season, I'd have to stay with her of course :thumbsup: Sonia

Welcome any time :D

Dogs and owners catered for :thumbsup: ....... even the moody, in season ones!! (owners, that is :lol: )

Just a few pics of Lily after you had gone, Sarah :D

Getting to know you a bit better :teehee: - with Irie and Ella

P1070280.jpg

P1070282.jpg

P1070283.jpg

P1070284.jpg

P1070285.jpg

P1070286.jpg

P1070290.jpg

Jinny, who has taken up residence on top of Lily's crate :lol:

P1070287.jpg

P1070291.jpg

Tired out and fast asleep :wub:

P1070295.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back