The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Message For Lampingman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
*Lesley* said:
lamping man said:
masta said:
thats what happened to the donkey you promised to ride naked!!
post-938-1145464987.jpg

You crack me up Masta you really do (w00t) ! This donkey will be haunting me for some time yet I would think.

No Mark we gave the Spryers surloin steak but it wasn't very thick. Didn't want to spoil them as they would never have gone :- " :clown:

Your brilliant wit/s not wasted on

LAMPING :thumbsup: MAN

He gave us sirloin so we wouldn't talk about him, but it would take more than that to keep us quiet :p

Anyway where's the pics, if you can't get any fast action shots of your dogs lampy you're welcome to come and take some of mine :- "

No problem with pics. I'll have some stunners for you next week when we go down the track again. :- " We'll be racing this weekend so maybe some then. I suppose i'll have to go on the racing forum with them. What are they like on there? Always felt at hom e on THIS forum :angry: . They might be too serious to tolerate an idiot :sweating: Tread carefully Lampy :blink:

Deep in thought as the crossroads approaches

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

I'd stay here if I were you, you've got to have dogs as fast as Spry to venture into there :- "

Been a bit quiet the past day or two. Still licking my wounds (w00t) Went to Newmarket today and rejoined East Anglian Whippet Racing Club. Welcomed us with open arms of course :) ZORRO and Bramble did trials and ran from traps which was pleasing. Just a note to the Spryers. Passports are shortly to be applied for. We just might see you at the Champs. Bramble gets ever quicker :eek: Good times ahead? You bet!

Checking his route details

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

It would be great to see you at the champs Lampy although I doubt Bramble and Spry would be in the same group, Spry is a bit leaner and not quite as chubby as Bramble but I suppose if she lays off those tortilla chips for a couple of weeks she might shed a bit :- "

Always a few lengths ahead

The Spryers

Glad to see you are feeling slightly better in yourself Lampy :thumbsup: Excellent decision at the crossroads then (w00t)

Think you may need to heed Lesley's advice re the tortilla chips though :- "

Everwatchful for a post :ph34r:

Tracy

*Lesley* said:
It would be great to see you at the champs Lampy although I doubt Bramble and Spry would be in the same group, Spry is a bit leaner and not quite as chubby as Bramble  but I suppose if she lays off those tortilla chips for a couple of weeks she might shed a bit :- "
Always a few lengths ahead

The Spryers

I can deal with most things. Insults :- " . Various slings and numerous arrows :- " Been accused of dubious liaisons with sheep and donkeys (w00t) . All that is grist to my mill :angry: Water off Lampy's back :lol: . But wait a minute . . . my Bramble chubby!! :( That is an insult too far :- " The Spryers will do anything to score a cheap point. No more mister nice guy from me :* . Fight fire with fire Lampy. Unless I receive a heartfelt apology . . . . . . :angry:

Off to find the scales

LAMPINGMAN o:)

TC said:
Mark Roberts said:
stick your pics here mate the moderators a nice bloke he wont mind

We're waiting -_-

Ah. Yes. Thanks for reminding me TC :angry: ( did you really have to?). Slight mess up on the photos front yesterday i'm afraid :eek: . Took my camera to Newmarket . Thought I could do the adjustments better than the camera could. (w00t) Underexposed the lot . I got home and deleted them all in disgust. I promise you though that my lens will be sticking out next Sunday for the Black Velvet open to capture the action :blink: . I've decided to read the instructions . . . :eek:

Now say CHEESE

LAMPINGMAN :teehee: :thumbsup:

You could always ask the Spryers for help and advice Lampy, there very easy going people, and will help anyone in distress.

Paula Roberts said:
You could always ask the Spryers for help and advice Lampy, there very easy going people, and will help anyone in distress.

Really, I never got that impression :D

Awwwwww Lampy I'm soooooooo sorry did I say chubby, maybe I should have said slightly well covered :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
*Lesley* said:
TC said:
Paula Roberts said:

Thanks tracy,love you too :huggles: :teehee:

Now now Lesley, you and I both know that I can't show favouritism all the time.

I can't criticise your training methods, and I certainly can't criticise your dog, so this was the first time I could find something in all 312 posts for me to have a bit of empathy with Lampy.

I know you wouldn't begrudge him that, would you...................... :- "

TC said:
*Lesley* said:
TC said:
Paula Roberts said:

Thanks tracy,love you too :huggles: :teehee:

Now now Lesley, you and I both know that I can't show favouritism all the time.

I can't criticise your training methods, and I certainly can't criticise your dog, so this was the first time I could find something in all 312 posts for me to have a bit of empathy with Lampy.

I know you wouldn't begrudge him that, would you...................... :- "

Yes she would :blink: :D

OK. Message here for the Parkstoners. Will the Lancs club be racing at their club venue on Sunday 10 Sept. 2006? If so, an injection of real quality could be on the cards (w00t)

Planning even more triumphs

LAMPINGMAN :teehee: :thumbsup:

OK. Message here for the Parkstoners. Will the Lancs club be racing at their club venue on Sunday 10 Sept. 2006? If so, an injection of real quality could be on the cards
A bit short notice :p but yes we will definatly be racing that day at the Lancashire.

But i'm a little confused as to who will be attending with to supply "an injection of real quality " Come on Lampy don't keep us all in suspense who's coming.

lamping man said:
OK. Message here for the Parkstoners. Will the Lancs club be racing at their club venue on Sunday 10 Sept. 2006? If so, an injection of real quality could be on the cards  (w00t)
Planning even more triumphs

LAMPINGMAN   :teehee:    :thumbsup:

The Spryers can also confirm that even if the lancashire PWRC were'nt racing on that date we would be for you lampy, we always like to accomodate dogs from other clubs even if they aren't competition for us :- " just so they can have a good days racing at a friendly club :thumbsup:

Always willing to show people how it's done

The Spryers :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit short notice Lampy, but the shipment of red wine is on its way over as we speak, dont know about steak though might have to settle for a meat and potatoe pie.

Looking forward to the QUALITY arriving.

Paula. :thumbsup:

i've heard Lampy's acquired a likeing for Black Puddings (with mustard)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back