The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Message For Lampingman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Lampy,

I PM'd you the deatils?

just in case they've gone missing or you've missed placed them so you've got an excuse not to come up :- "

Yep it's the same Venue 5 minutes from jnc 21 of the M62 (10 mins from my house)

Leave the M62 at jnc 21 then follow the dbrown signs for Hollingworth Lake, once you reach the lake folow the Rd till you come to a large white pub called the Wine Press, at the pub turn right into Rakewood Lane (carefull at the corner it's a very bad bend) follow Rakewood Ln to the end (goes into a single track Rd running along side the lake) then nip over a little bridge on the right into the rugby club

now Lesley was saying somthing about Andy might have to work on that day so they may not be there? or is it that the thought of a rematch is weighing heavy on her mind and she's looking for excuses? o:)

Give over Mark you and I both know that the Spryers don't need to make excuses, anybody, any time(except for the next fortnight or so while she's healing of course :huggles: ) :teehee: :thumbsup:

Brambles illness (w00t) she looked as fit as a fiddle when I saw her and if thats the excuse your using lampy then Spry was running with a MASSIVE tumor on her leg :- "

I am afraid Andy does have to work the mayday holiday, but maybe you secretly knew that lampy 8) but we are there each and every Sunday in all weathers so we will greet you then with open arms and a bottle of red wine :thumbsup:

Lesley :D

Thanks for that Mark

I just have one little query(for now)

Now my trophy cabinet is groaning (w00t) with very little space left after our various triumphs this season :clown: . If you're planning on trophies, I need to know what size they are and if they will fit. Now I know that you and the Spryers(how can I put this?) are not over burdened with silverware and that you've never had to face this dilemma. I do understand that. I don't think actually that Lesley has yet got over the euphoria and absolute amazement following Spry's eventual photo finish type victory last week over poor sick Bramble :rant: I am of course hopeful, nay, downright convinced , that over a decent track the tables will immediately turn and the Born to run's will be back where they belong :lol: .

Never down for long

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

Awfully quiet in Bradford methinks :eek:

I don't think actually that Lesley has yet got over the euphoria and absolute amazement following Spry's eventual photo finish
Lesley did say it was a nice LITTLE trophy :- "

Mmmmm well considering the Spry has just started out on the road to racing stardom I think we are doing ok on the trophy front :- " I am especially proud of one with lampingman Spring Trophy WINNER 2006 on it.

Now I don't wish to shatter your illusions Lampy but I really can't see you leaving the Red Rose county with anything other than a bad case of damaged pride,but if you want to risk it your more than welcome :D

I thought that it was about time that I treated myself after all its been a while since xmas (w00t) I now know that next time we meet on the tracks Spryers we'll have plenty of pics :- " . Once i've worked out how to use it that is (w00t)

Was thinking of some sheep shots to begin with :) . I like a bit of glamour. :p

Always in the frame

Lampingman :thumbsup:

Lampy i'm impressed! :eek:

how did you manage to be holding the camera side on yet still manage to get such a good photo :- "

Mark Roberts said:
Lampy i'm impressed!  :eek:
how did you manage to be holding the camera side on yet still manage to get such a good photo  :- "

Takes years of practice to perfect that little technique. :blink:

Great camera Lampy, youve no excuses now for not putting on pics of the Born To Run team :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
I thought that it was about time that I treated myself after all its been a while since xmas  (w00t)   I now know that next time we meet on the tracks Spryers we'll have plenty of pics  :- " . Once i've worked out how to use it that is  (w00t) Was thinking of some sheep shots to begin with  :) . I like a bit of glamour. :p

Always in the frame

Lampingman  :thumbsup:

Thats a big one lampy :thumbsup: you will be able to keep us updated with action shots as Bramble and Zorro embark on their racing career now, not that the Spryers are at all interested in keeping an eye on their progress :- " :teehee:

lamping man said:
Mark Roberts said:
Lampy i'm impressed!  :eek:
how did you manage to be holding the camera side on yet still manage to get such a good photo  :- "

Takes years of practice to perfect that little technique. :blink:

So its not one of the photography tricks from Masta's Magic Trick Book :- "

Nice camera Lampy :thumbsup:

Good luck with the new camera Lampy :thumbsup:

Guys, you have really cheered me up.................

Lampy - Lurve the new toy, and looking forward to some excellent shots (maybe we can borrow it for the donkey pics)

Lesley - MASSIVE Tumour - PMSL

Keep it going you two, and Mark seems to be doing quite a good job of stirring a few things :- "

You never know, you might be able to keep this thread moving until the rematch next spring :thumbsup:

thats what happened to the donkey you promised to ride naked!!

post-938-1145464987.jpg

masta said:
post-938-1145464987.jpg

You crack me up Masta you really do (w00t) ! This donkey will be haunting me for some time yet I would think.

No Mark we gave the Spryers surloin steak but it wasn't very thick. Didn't want to spoil them as they would never have gone :- " :clown:

Your brilliant wit/s not wasted on

LAMPING :thumbsup: MAN

lamping man said:
masta said:
post-938-1145464987.jpg

You crack me up Masta you really do (w00t) ! This donkey will be haunting me for some time yet I would think.

No Mark we gave the Spryers surloin steak but it wasn't very thick. Didn't want to spoil them as they would never have gone :- " :clown:

Your brilliant wit/s not wasted on

LAMPING :thumbsup: MAN

He gave us sirloin so we wouldn't talk about him, but it would take more than that to keep us quiet :p

Anyway where's the pics, if you can't get any fast action shots of your dogs lampy you're welcome to come and take some of mine :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back