The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Message For Lampingman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Such a poser :wub:

POSER.jpg

God I'm handsome 8)

IAMHANDSOMEARENTI.jpg

Gorgeousness runs in the family that why :* :wub:

SOPRETTY.jpg

This is good fun (w00t)

WHOOHOO2.jpg

WHOOHOO.jpg

Lads Together :huggles:

ALLLADSTOGETHER.jpg

Zorro on take off

UPUPANDAWAY.jpg

come on then chase me

comeonthen.jpg

Moss in flight

MOSSINFLIGHT.jpg

It's been such a long journey home I almost forgot these two :- "

Here's the space I made on the mantlepiece before left home

SPACE_ON_THE_MANTLE.jpg

:D And here it is on my return from lampy land :teehee: NO_SPACE_ON_THE_MANTLE.jpg

Great photo's Lesley :thumbsup: Shame about the ones Jordan deleted :(

Glad you had a great time and came back with the trophy :p

This has been a really good topic :thumbsup:

Fantastic Lesley - Im so pleased the gorgeous [SIZE=21pt]Spry[/SIZE] :wub: won (we always knew she would ;) ) :thumbsup: :huggles:

Great pictures and thank you for the entertainment this weekend. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pictures Lesley. :thumbsup: Not sure about the one with me in it but Logan looks good! :- " :lol:

Mantelpiece looks as though there's room for more - next year's perhaps? :p

Great pics Lesley glad you kept that space on the mantlepiece, just big enough for the trophy. :thumbsup:

The way Super Spry"s going i think Andy might have to get his tool box out. :cheers:

Seems a shame its over really this has to be the best thread i"ve seen on k9 the banter between you & Lampy has been fantastic. :lol: Roll on the next one. :thumbsup:

Would just like to say good luck to Moss, Bramble and Zorro for their lure coursing meeting today :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I miss this thread sooooo much :(

It's because Lampy's all quiet now Tracy, I think he's busy training his dogs to be as fast as mine :- " although I think Spry will be faster now she hasn't got that lump :thumbsup: :teehee:

I think he's also trying to keep a bit of a low profile because he thinks we will forget about the donkey, which of course we won't :p

*Lesley* said:
It's because Lampy's all quiet now Tracy, I think he's busy training his dogs to be as fast as mine :- " although I think Spry will be faster now she hasn't got that lump :thumbsup:   :teehee:
I think he's also trying to keep a bit of a low profile because he thinks we will forget about the donkey, which of course we won't :p

I think you may have hit the nail on the head Lesley, especially as he can't give me a load of waffle about car parking and not upsetting the land owners etc, he doesn't own the beach does he :- "

As far as beating Spry is concerned, I think he has to dream on (w00t) :teehee:

TC said:
*Lesley* said:
It's because Lampy's all quiet now Tracy, I think he's busy training his dogs to be as fast as mine :- " although I think Spry will be faster now she hasn't got that lump :thumbsup:   :teehee:

I think you may have hit the nail on the head Lesley, especially as he can't give me a load of waffle about car parking and not upsetting the land owners etc, he doesn't own the beach does he :- "

Exactley Tracy :thumbsup: he would be able to have a lovely big audience for that little adventure (w00t)

He's hoping that when the challenge comes round next year Bramble will have improved enough to beat Spry but she'll have improved too, and by then I'll be able to let kane beat her too :thumbsup: :teehee:

*Lesley* said:
TC said:
*Lesley* said:

Exactley Tracy :thumbsup: he would be able to have a lovely big audience for that little adventure (w00t)

He's hoping that when the challenge comes round next year Bramble will have improved enough to beat Spry but she'll have improved too, and by then I'll be able to let kane beat her too :thumbsup: :teehee:

(w00t) (w00t) GO KANE (w00t) (w00t)

Now, that would be a bit hard for him to bear, poor Lampy :(

Oh yes. See the girls have got plenty to say -_- Lampy has been a bit quiet of late but don't let it fool you. I'm just contemplating the next step on the road to total fulfilment (w00t) . I'm still waiting to hear from Mark Roberts . I asked him about next month's lure coursing. We just might be there to strike terror into the Spryers :angry:

Hey Lesley. I've just come back from the camera shop having bought myself some new toys. I'll send a pic for Andy soon!!

More later when i've heard from Mark

LAMPY :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
Oh yes. See the girls have got plenty to say  -_-   Lampy has been a bit quiet of late but don't let it fool you. I'm just contemplating the next step on the road to total fulfilment  (w00t) . I'm still waiting to hear from Mark Roberts . I asked him about next month's lure coursing. We just might be there to strike terror into the Spryers  :angry:
Hey Lesley. I've just come back from the camera shop having bought myself some new toys. I'll send a pic for Andy soon!!

LAMPY  :thumbsup:

I thought racing was your new thing now lampy, after you realised that if Bramble could keep anywhere close to Spry's backside she must be fast :D

Hope you bought yourself a big lense and one that takes good action shots you need something with performance if you want to catch the Spry on film :thumbsup:

*Lesley* said:
lamping man said:
Oh yes. See the girls have got plenty to say  -_-   Lampy has been a bit quiet of late but don't let it fool you. I'm just contemplating the next step on the road to total fulfilment  (w00t) . I'm still waiting to hear from Mark Roberts . I asked him about next month's lure coursing. We just might be there to strike terror into the Spryers  :angry:

LAMPY  :thumbsup:

I thought racing was your new thing now lampy, after you realised that if Bramble could keep anywhere close to Spry's backside she must be fast :D

Hope you bought yourself a big lense and one that takes good action shots you need something with performance if you want to catch the Spry on film :thumbsup:

No problem with the action shots and now that Bramble is getting over her bit of illness and on the way back to good health, The Spry will be put in her place :p It could happen on Mayday!! Scared?? Are you going? Will it definitely go ahead?. Its a long way to come if it doesn't. Can you get me the answers. I also asked about the venue and whether it was the same as Monday's??

Aiming to reassert

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back