The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Message For Lampingman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
if i'd of known you were after a trap i've 1 here you could of borrowed (manual release).

Hey! Thanks Mark. Will you drop it round next week mate? :- "

Hey! Thanks Mark. Will you drop it round next week mate?
only if you promise not to ply me with red wine?

no being serious Andy could of brought it down for you if we'd known sooner.

Sorry it's taken me so long to get on just been eating my steak tea made by Lampy, and besides we don't come round during the day because he and Andy need a bit of time to sober up (w00t) :teehee:

Well the news took some fantastic photo's of the racing BUT Andy decided to let Jordan finish of the few photos left and he took the same picture twice so being the thoughtful lad he is he thought he would delete that one and you guessed it HE DELETED THEM ALL :eek: :( just goes to show it is not a good idea to share your camera with a 7 year old :blink:

But the good news is Hilary should have a few and we have taken some fab ones today of the dogs altogether having a ball so all is not lost and maybe it's for the best don't want lampy sitting here everynight looking at the pics and crying over what might have been :thumbsup: :p

See you all tomorrow :huggles:

*Lesley* said:
Sorry it's taken me so long to get on just been eating my steak tea made by Lampy, and besides we don't come round during the day because he and Andy need a bit of time to sober up (w00t)   :teehee:
Well the news took some fantastic photo's of the racing BUT Andy decided to let Jordan finish of the few photos left and he took the same picture twice so being the thoughtful lad he is he thought he would delete that one and you guessed it HE DELETED THEM ALL :eek:   :(   just goes to show it is not a good idea to share your camera with a 7 year old :blink:

But the good news is Hilary should have a few and we have taken some fab ones today of the dogs altogether having a ball so all is not lost and maybe it's for the best don't want lampy sitting here everynight looking at the pics and crying over what might have been :thumbsup:   :p

See you all tomorrow :huggles:

Thank God for that. It is awful that we haven't got loads of pics, and now I understand why Lampy was so cagey yet secretly quite chirpy (w00t) but at least nothing bad has happened :thumbsup:

You had us worried there for a while :wacko:

Come on then Hilary, we'll all be nagging you now :- "

*Lesley* said:
Well the news took some fantastic photo's of the racing BUT Andy decided to let Jordan finish of the few photos left and he took the same picture twice so being the thoughtful lad he is he thought he would delete that one and you guessed it HE DELETED THEM ALL :eek:   :(   just goes to show it is not a good idea to share your camera with a 7 year old :blink:
Oh no!! (w00t) Bless him! o:)

*Lesley* said:
But the good news is Hilary should have a few and we have taken some fab ones today of the dogs altogether having a ball so all is not lost and maybe it's for the best don't want lampy sitting here everynight looking at the pics and crying over what might have been :thumbsup:   :p

Pressure! :sweating:

Andy and I were working as a team in the photography department: he took photos of the dogs racing and finishing; I took photos of them being slipped and hanging around. I haven't got any racing ones cos I kept getting just grass. :( He did take some fab shots too. Ah well.

The photos are uploading to webshots as we speak cos there are about 70 of them and I wasn't going to put them all on here! (w00t) When they're ready, I'll give you the link. :thumbsup:

Fab pics Hilary it was so nice to finally meet you, we will definnatley have to do this more often, lovely pics of the beginning of the race it's such a shame about my pics but I still have some good ones to come and I'm sure everyone can picture the racing ones in their head, just incase anyone can't Spry was in front and Bramble was behind her :- " :thumbsup:

thank you for such fab pics hilary! it was a fab day wasnt it! :thumbsup:

Really great pics looks like you all enjoyed yourselves, cant wait for next years. :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed the slide show Hillary :thumbsup: some great pictures.

and Well done to Everyone - I think you have been great sports and its made brilliant reading. :thumbsup:

Great pictures Hilary :thumbsup: Looks like you all really enjoyed yourselves.

excellent reading and brilliant pics

enjoyed this thread from the start

Well done Lesley

:D

Well just a quickie for now I'm back home now from lampy Land, and before I read what he's been saying about me and get stuck in properly 8) I would like say a big Thankyou to Chris and Diane for their wonderful hospitality they made our holiday a real pleasure, it was lovely to meet Pam and the lovely Sheba, Bracken Tilly and shiner who are all gorgeous :wub: :wub:

And thankyou especially to Chris who sent me back to Yorkshire with a lovely Trophy and an alchoholic husband (w00t) (come on you didn't expect the niceties to last too long did you) :teehee:

Anyway lots of pics to come and thankyou to all who sent good luck wishes to us :huggles:

Just off to have my tea now (thought Lampy might have plated us something up to take with us but seems he's done with us now) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a few pics :)

A proud man :D

Moss (mum) Spry, Bramble and Zorro :wub:

A_PROUD_MAN.jpg

I Love my mum :huggles: (Hilary and Logan)

ILOVEMYMUM.jpg

Look what I found :D

LOOKWHATIFOUND.jpg

Wait for me Moss I've only got short legs :wub:

WAITFORMEMOSS.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back