The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Message For Lampingman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt] :luck: :luck: GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL :luck: :luck: [/SIZE]

:luck: and safe racing................ :luck:

:( I thought we would have some news of today's exciting event by now :(

Come on guys, don't keep us in suspense!!! :p :thumbsup:

They are probably enjoying themselves to much and have forgotten all about us

[SIZE=21pt]COME ON WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR THE RESULT[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
come on Lampy,the suspense is killing me (w00t) we need the results............[SIZE=21pt]NOW!!![/SIZE] :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

Well what fabulous day we've all had today some really good runs and fantastic company, it's been great to meet Hilary and Tanya and their lovely dogs just off now to try out Chris's cooking again on the Barbi :D

Photo's when I get home :thumbsup:

Oh nearly forgot [SIZE=21pt]SPRY WON[/SIZE] :D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH,well done Lesley & spry,we all knew she could do it,well everyone except Lampy :lol: hope he's not sulking tooooooooo much :huggles:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]Congrats[/SIZE] :cheers: :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations to all concerned.[/SIZE]

Lampy for breeding such a nice bitch & Andy & Lesley for bringing her along slowly, she repaying your patience now.

WELL DONE SPRY!!! LESLEY IT WAS LOVELY TALKING TO YOU ON THE PHONE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]WELLDONE SPRY[/SIZE]

CONGRATULATIONS LESLEY AND ANDY

[SIZE=14pt]OH YES LAMPINGMAN WHERE IS THAT DONKEY !!!!! [/SIZE]can't wait to see the pictures of lamping man riding the Donkey along the beech in great yarmouth with sod all on lol

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done Spry.[/SIZE] :huggles:

You will get pics of Lampy on the donkey wont you. (w00t)

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE SPRY :cheers: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS LESLEY AND ANDY :cheers: [/SIZE]

Congratulations Spry and thank you Lesley and Lampy for entertaining all of us with your banter and friendly rivalry. Is the next challenge going to be Lampy's revenge??? :- " :- " :oops:

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BEAUTIFUL SPRY!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

And of course to her very determined brother and sister Zorro and Bramble who I am sure were not too far behind - Lampingman, you must be very proud of such a great litter! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And thank you all for such an entertaining thread - missed this while I was away on holiday and laughed like a drain reading through this morning - especially loved the photos!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[SIZE=21pt]Well done to [/SIZE]

Spry :cheers: :cheers: :luck: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]woohoooo[/SIZE]

Wouldnt care I had something to send to Lamping man - but suppose its a bit late now (and I was a bit too far away) :lol: anyway Spry won .....so you wont be needing it now...... :lol: :- "

Resized_Donkey.jpg

well all im just back from the great challenge! was so good to be there! good to meet lesley andy jordan and their beautiful dogs! also great to meet hilary and her two , well logan is such a case! was great to see such friendly rivalry and good sportmanship! the hospitality was 2nd to none, many thanks chris and diane, and thank you to all who took part a real fun day ! cant wait for next time! :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]lampy is really quiet isn't he?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]probably still chasing that DONKEY [/SIZE] :- " :oops:

Yep odd that Lamping Man is so quiet now ain't it. :lol:

Well done Spry. :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS SPRY![/SIZE]

She'll need handicapping for the next challenge......Got to give Lampy's pups a chance now :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back