The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Message For Lampingman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The only magic at work there Lampy was the speed of Spry's legs, :D now you must have secretly realised you are in for a thrashing you have decided to take your credit for the breeding, well I'll let you have that one, credit where credits due :thumbsup:

I'll be seeing you very soon :cheers:

Never more confident :p

The Spryers

Last edited by a moderator:
lamping man said:
jue332 said:
Hi Lampy,
[SIZE=14pt] BEWARE[/SIZE]

View attachment 29651

Has MASTA been working the magic with this pic as well? That dog is a huge way in front. I wonder who bred it :- " .

Seriously. Yes but not often. The Spry did Lesley and Andy proud. I bet the atmosphere at the track was electric and seeing her win by so much was almost inbelievable , i'm sure. And contemplating how much she will be beaten on Wednesday by Bramble was probably momentarily forgotten as she crossed the line (w00t) :- " . LAMPY

Have a good trip tomorrow Lesley.

Chris

No Masta hasn't been working his magic, it was just ANOTHER Spry fan :lol:

Have a great day :thumbsup: looking forward to the pictures :thumbsup:

Well the day as come and before we set off on our long journey down to Lampy Land I would like to say one last thing :D

lucky.png

2css.gif
2css.gif
2css.gif
2css.gif
2css.gif
2css.gif
2css.gif
2css.gif
2css.gif

*Lesley* said:
lamping man said:
Hi TC. How nice of you for wanting to come. Unfortunately access to the track is difficult with very little scope for parking as the place is up a very narrow track which is also a road open to all traffic. In fairness very little traffic does use it  but it has to remain clear and that is where the problem lies. We are fully subscribed for visitors. Also, we have to be mindful of the landowner who very generously allows us to use the field free of charge, we have done so for a number of years, we would hate to jeopardise our good relations by havig more guests than we would consider to be reasonable. I do hope you understand the situation. We would love to have as many there as poss but I think we've reached our maximum.You are more than welcome to join us for a little party at our place afterwards when I get presented with the trophy  :clown: .

Best regards

Chris

or

INEVITABLE GLORY BECKONS FOR

LAMPINGMAN  :D    :D    :cheers:

Roughly translated that means the less people who actually see him getting a right beating the better :- "

:- " (w00t) :thumbsup: You may be right Lesley, but I couldn't possibly comment..............................

Chris,

Many thanks for your explanation and I totally understand. I would not want to jeopardise anything for you re the relationship you have with land owner.

I really really need to see lots of photos though, as does everyone, so please don't forget us

I can't wait to find out what happened. can someone at least pm me the time and date so that I know when to be excited :wacko:

Thanks

Tracy

The big day is WEDNESDAY, not sure if its morning or afternoon. Told them to ring me as soon as its over.

Paula Roberts said:
The big day is WEDNESDAY, not sure if its morning or afternoon. Told them to ring me as soon as its over.

Thanks so much,

I have just caught up with the entire thread and realise that it's 10.30 on Wednesday.

Please will you all accept my apologies as I may be unable to go online on Wednesday. I cannot believe it, but I promise that I have good reason to be unable to catch up and I will definitely be on the comp at some point in the evening.

Good luck to you all, I know the whippets will run their hearts out. Just wish you all a good clean race, injury free :luck:

Tracy

This thread has made me laugh so much over the last couple of weeks it will be sad to see it go, but I think the photo's will make up for it.

Good luck to all concerned. Judging from the picture of you with hat Lampy I think the after party photo's will be what we need to see (w00t)

Paula Roberts said:
Tanyas gonna hopefully phone me during the big race to let me know how its going. As soon as i know anything I'll post it on here and we can find out how its going. Ohhh its getting exciting now! (w00t)

i will be sworn to secrecy although all bribes gratefully received! lol :- "

Just to let you all know that the Spryers have just arrived. They did though manage to overshoot and land in Lowestoft (w00t) . The dogs travelled very well and Spry is raring to go and she'll need to :angry: . I'll let them sort themselves out then pay them a courtesy call. Cast a crafty eye over the opposition :blink: .

They're round here for drinks this evening. Probably Lesleys last chance to throw the towel in. I'm preparing myself for it and i'll totally understand :- "

I'll let you know what transpires. I sense that you're all on my side. So grateful . :clown: (w00t) More later

LAMPY :thumbsup:

Nice to hear they've made it to Lampy Land.

Lowestoft? must be frsh fish for T then? all that omega 3 & 6 whooops giving Lesleys training secrets away now :p

Good luck :luck: to both parties hope all goes well injury free of course & long may the banter continue :cheers:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Good luck :luck:   to both parties hope all goes well injury free of course & long may the banter continue :cheers:
Thanks for that. Listen. Diane and I are just waiting for the call from Lesley who is in her caravan one minute away from our house. We're off round to see the dogs :)) Really, you know, she just wants to gloat (w00t) . Deep down, the Spryers are harbouring delusions of grandeur. Yeh.. The phones ringing. We've had the summons. I've got the camera and we are off. More later :thumbsup:
On best behaviour

LAMPINGMAN :cheers:

ok nobody tell on me but ive found out how to access the net while at work so will try and check in about lunchtime make sure the results are in and loads of luck for tomorrow to both teams im sure your dogs will do u proud :luck: :luck: :luck:

. . . god's sake! The Spryers have just left. You wouldn't want them too often (w00t) Eaten everything in sight :blink: . Drink. Don't talk to me about drink!. The more they drank :cheers: the more they sang the praises of that dog Spry. Gee. Talk about common :- " . Anyway, looking through the bottom of his glass, Andy saw Bramble! Now that dog looks fit said A. I said bl***y 'ell Andy with what you've had to drink my favourite sheep would look fit :lol: . I found it increasingly difficult to drag the sozzled man back to reality and keep him focused on events that are to lie ahead :teehee: Eventually and assisted by Lesley Andy decided that he would like to see the track prior to the main event. Now my dog Bramble will happily run on any track UNSEEN! -_- . The seeds of doubt that have lain dormant in the Spryer's minds are now germinating . .big time. (w00t) . Quite frankly, everyone, they are running scared . It is pathetic to see what has hitherto been half decent(only) opposition degenerate into a hopeless, hapless mish mash of shattered dreams and big ambitions never to be fulfilled. I would like to say that I sympathised with them in their turmoil but try as I might I cannot relate to such a wretched situation o:) Anyway I will let them see the track tomorrow if thets what they want -_- . Prior to that they will bring their dogs on the beach with my lot in the morning to experience dog work at the sharp end, the cutting edge so to speak.. Are they up to it?? Sadly I just don't know. I will keep you all informed. :unsure:

Doubt reigns supreme in the mind of

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

oh you have me in stitches chris! see you very soon! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back