The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Message For Lampingman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
lampy check the post above yours for the odds

old age is a terrible thing (so I hear)

Good luck to both parties this week. It is the event of the year, cant wait for the results. Have an amazing time guys. (w00t)

Well Lampy, I know as the breeder your going to be over the moon that Calenna Hope (Spry) compleated her preperations for the little chalenge next week by doing her owners proud by realy giving her all to win the whippet race at belle vue.

Come on Lampy you must be starting to wonder if you've done the right thing having the chalenge?.

Just to add a little more detail to what Mark said she ran 295 yards in 18.80 seconds and took it like it was all in a days work :thumbsup: I have to say of course we are on cloud nine this morning and I'm even more confident than I was before if thats possible :teehee:

I am just of to check the weather forcast for next Thursday to see what it is going to be like on Yarmouth sea front and if its going to be really bad we might let you wear a vest :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
if its going to be really bad we might let you wear a vest
Lampy in a string vest? are you going to take a knotted hankie for his head as well as we wouldnt want him getting sun stroke LOL

Mark Roberts said:
if its going to be really bad we might let you wear a vest
Lampy in a string vest? are you going to take a knotted hankie for his head as well as we wouldnt want him getting sun stroke LOL

Sunstroke, (w00t) hypothermia more like Mark we might let him wear a woolly hat if the foods good :thumbsup:

hypothermia more like Mark we might let him wear a woolly hat if the foods good
A bit like the film the full monty then?

"YOU CAN KEEP YOUR HAT ON" lo

Dont be going soft now Lesley, if i remeber right it was Lampy who made the rules. Lampy if last night was anything to go by [SIZE=14pt] BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID[/SIZE]

well done spry! bet you are floating today lesley! good on ya! :cheers:

Hey Lampy cop a load a this :- " sorry about the picture quality it's ever so shiny :p

It's not too late to back out you know we'll still come for the barbi and cake :thumbsup:

IMG_2734.jpg

I can hear your brain ticking lampy, :shifty: not lost for words are you :teehee:

Lampy's a bit busy at the moment, gone to see a man about a donkey (w00t) .

He asked me to post this pic just to show how pleased he is that Spry is clearly on form and the Spryers are seemingly very pleased. . . . . for now :angry:

(w00t) :lol:

Make sure it's a fat donkey Lampy, :thumbsup: it will be awfully uncomfy it's a skinny un (w00t)

Love the pic lampy. Wow, this thread has been awsome to read (w00t)

Hey Lampy were did you get the pic of steptoe from :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Roberts said:
Hey Lampy were did you get the pic of steptoe from  :- "
Now that IS good Mark. I am amazed that you manage to do so much with such poor eyesight (w00t) I guess its better than being compared with Uncle out of Fools and Horses. I was thinking of getting a duffle coat. Maybe not now. :clown:

The track supremo

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

I've arranged for Lesley to bring a special trophy down for you (sorry the runner up LOL)

what a pleasure it is to read such a fun thread! cheers you lot! good old fashioned friendly rivalry! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back