The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Message For Lampingman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well. Me and Bramble have been out most of the day looking for that damn donkey. No joy yet :angry: I did put me whellies on in case I came across a good looking sheep but they were all ugly :blink: . Anyway i,ll keep looking. Come on Bramble. Lets go :*

lamping man said:
Well. Me and Bramble have been out most of the day looking for that damn donkey. No joy yet  :angry:   I did put me whellies on in case I came across a good looking sheep but they were all ugly :blink: . Anyway i,ll keep looking. Come on Bramble. Lets go  :*
wot a fine figure of a man, love the wellies

keith

Well Lampy, i"ve seen some dirty tricks, but trying to scare the opposition to death is a bit below the belt. (w00t)

i have guests nd im sorry lampy but i just hed to show them! omg 3x pmsl!!!!!! :oops:

Well I've seen it all now :lol: Paula don't mention below the belt you don't know what he'll do (w00t) :teehee:

I am so glad Spry is in the other room what would she think seeing her first Dad half naked,(well actually with those legs she'd probably think ooo bone) :- "

We don't scare that easily you know but nice try anyway :p :thumbsup:

A pic for lampy LOL

aton359l.jpg

As evening falls over north Suffolk, the dogs are asleep and Lampy is in contemplative mood. Have managed to get a donkey purely as a contingency. :blink: The thought of having to ride one lies within the realms of fantasy -_- . The Spryers head south and east tomorrow to meet Bramble and ZORRO this coming Wednesday at 10.30 not High Noon but who cares? (w00t) .The time for idle chatter and the friendly banter is now almost spent :* . This is grid iron whippet racing. (w00t) . For the victor the spoils. For Spry . . . a long drive home, potless. I can almost write the headline now... They came, they saw. WE CONQUERED !! :eek:

The track awaits , the grass cut and the finish line painted. Moles have been deterred and the badgers have been asked to dig elsewhere :angry: .

Wednesday morning will see us up early. Hospitality tent to put up along with fencing. All this activity while the Spryers are still in bed -_- . As mid morning approaches we will be ready to contest the Lampingman Spring Trophy 2006.

Hang on to your hats folks, as I did in my last pic :D and don't leave your screens for too long. You will all be the first to know the result!! :eek: :eek:

Excited.? YOU BET (w00t)

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

Thanks Julie :cheers: I was just going to shatter Lampy's illusions yet again with some well planned reply but you did it for me :thumbsup: they say a picture speaks a thousand words :D

jue332 said:
Hi Lampy,
[SIZE=14pt] BEWARE[/SIZE]

View attachment 29651

Has MASTA been working the magic with this pic as well? That dog is a huge way in front. I wonder who bred it :- " .

Seriously. Yes but not often. The Spry did Lesley and Andy proud. I bet the atmosphere at the track was electric and seeing her win by so much was almost inbelievable , i'm sure. And contemplating how much she will be beaten on Wednesday by Bramble was probably momentarily forgotten as she crossed the line (w00t) :- " . LAMPY

Have a good trip tomorrow Lesley.

Chris

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back