The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Message For Lampingman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Dont forget your camera Tanya, all us k9ers will be sat glued to the pc on wednesday waiting fot the results :thumbsup: Between you & me i think its Lesley to but we wont say anything, let her blame the poor dogs. :- "

well paula what can you say? really i mean blaming those dogs???? some people hey?? still i wont let on and i know you wont so we will leave here thinking we fell for it! lol! as i leave there that day i know it will kill me not to put on the result! i will have to go away ferom the pc so not to tell! and now alfie has done my mobile i dont have anyones numbers to ring them either!!!!!! what will i do????

you can laugh mr roberts but i will be on phone later trying my best sales pitch to get paula to take alfie! im thinking of dressing him in a race jacket and muzzle a bit blurry pic and see if she falls for it? what you reckon???? :- "

1 little farts enough for any house thank you.

edited to point out I thought Alffie was your IG LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooooo noooooo couldnt part with him! naughty child yes, ig no! :p

Alfie is a lovely little boy who loves mobile phones, (w00t) but already having two older boys myself i would know what i would be letting myself in for. (w00t) Dont try to get round me with racing jackets & muzzles & blurry pics, now if it was your little flying machine on the other hand we could negotiate :thumbsup:

the little stick of dynamite as lampt calls him will be there at the great event! doing his usual back flips and chasing anything! so will post pics of him too! he is a little bundle of sheer fizz! o:)

[SIZE=14pt]GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!![/SIZE] this is getting very exciting :cheers:

tons & tons of pic's plz! especially of Zorro :wub: :wub:

»Tina« said:
[SIZE=14pt]GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!![/SIZE] this is getting very exciting  :cheers:
tons & tons of pic's plz! especially of Zorro  :wub:   :wub:

Thanks Tina. I was hoping ZORRO would get a mention :) . It would seem that my speed machines are being over shadowed by the Spry lobby :- " . It must be costing Lesley a fortune to get the Spry mentioned so often :- " Anyway too much idle chatter will not deflect my lot. Incidentally, from the way The Shiner was running yesterday we could have a dark horse emerging. The Spryers it seems are really going to be up against it. I think that I can safely cancel the booking for that donkey :clown: . The trophy is in the bag!!! :D :cheers:

OOOOZING CONFIDENCE

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This one for Mark:

What are the latest odds for Wednesday (w00t)

Lampy

ahhh you see everyone at the Lancashire have seen spry blossom from that little pup into a lovely girl who's improving with every run.

but as she's going to be running against her litter mates we can only presume they are going to have the same qualitys so it should be a very good race.

and I have that little interest that she nearly came to live here :thumbsup:

You give us the same rates as Lesley Lampy and we"ll never stop mentioning Bramble & Zorro, Bramble & Zorro, Bramble & Zorro. :- "

What are the latest odds for Wednesday
Well now if I was a betting man which i'm not :- "

on the info we've recieved from The 1 and only Mr Doyle and what we've seen 1st hand my predition would be providing the race is over a good 170yds (a nice teting track)

Spry 4/6

Bramble 5/4

Zorro 2-1

but over a short distance the odd might have to be altered slightly as the spry does like to run on over the longer distance as I think she'll prove at Belle Vue tonight if she handles the track (Belle Vue is a very hard track to run 1st time round)

Paula Roberts said:
You give us the same rates as Lesley Lampy and we"ll never stop mentioning Bramble & Zorro, Bramble & Zorro, Bramble & Zorro. :- "
Thats more like it Paula. Trouble is i'm skint after paying for next week's eats etc :- " Mark still hasn't given us the odds.

I would say(totally unbiased of course) 4 /6 Bramble, evens ZORRO 7/2 Spry

What do you think :lol:

I think your a VERY LUCKY man to have BRED such fine hounds, dont worry about money, just send me some cake. :cheers:

lamping man said:
Paula Roberts said:
Thats more like it Paula. Trouble is i'm skint after paying for next week's eats etc :- " Mark still hasn't given us the odds.

I would say(totally unbiased of course) 4 /6 Bramble, evens ZORRO 7/2 Spry

What do you think :lol:

I think your wishful thinking
36_11_6.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Paula Roberts said:
I think your a VERY LUCKY man to have BRED such fine hounds, dont worry about money, just send me some cake. :cheers:
You can even have a sausage Paula or what ever else the dogs leave :- " . Only joking. Bit of salmon. . . burgers. . chicken drinkypoos oh and cake :nuke:

lamping man said:
»Tina« said:
[SIZE=14pt]GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!![/SIZE] this is getting very exciting  :cheers:
tons & tons of pic's plz! especially of Zorro  :wub:   :wub:

Thanks Tina. I was hoping ZORRO would get a mention :) . It would seem that my speed machines are being over shadowed by the Spry lobby :- " . It must be costing Lesley a fortune to get the Spry mentioned so often :- " Anyway too much idle chatter will not deflect my lot. Incidentally, from the way The Shiner was running yesterday we could have a dark horse emerging. The Spryers it seems are really going to be up against it. I think that I can safely cancel the booking for that donkey :clown: . The trophy is in the bag!!! :D :cheers:

OOOOZING CONFIDENCE

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No payment required lampy the Spry herself is good enough advertisment of her ability, :thumbsup: don't lose your deposit on the donkey, I would hate for you to have to pay twice, it's awfully cold this time of year you know especially near the sea (w00t) :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back