The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Andy Pattinson

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry to here the sad news R. I. P. Andy true gentleman condolences to Molly and family love from Andy,Lol, kieran and tyler xxx.

What a shock to read this, he was one of the most kindest gentlemen of the whippet fraternity always had a kind word for everyone..God Bless and heart felt condolences to Molly and family at this sad time XXX Peter and Patrica

Last edited by a moderator:
does any body know when anys funeral date is because me and my dad would love to attend and pay our respects after so many years of knowing this loverly man,

Love you andy hope your resting quietly :wub:

Andy's funeral is thursday at 2pm. will give details later.

details of andy's funeral.

SALTWELL CREMATORIUM

SALTWELL SOUTH ROAD,

GATESHEAD,

NE9 6DT.

the funeral will take place on thursday 05/10/09 at 2pm .

friends please meet at crematorium.

details of andy's funeral.
SALTWELL CREMATORIUM

SALTWELL SOUTH ROAD,

GATESHEAD,

NE9 6DT.

the funeral will take place on thursday 05/10/09 at 2pm .

friends please meet at crematorium.

bump

We havent been into dog racing for a long while now but we will always remember Andy for being so freindly and helpful to us. We only learnt about Andys death today and so we logged on to this site because we knew there would be a remarkable outpouring of heartfelt sorrow and I must say I wasnt dissapointed in reading the smashing things people have had to say about him. Not only was Andy the nicest guy I ever met in the whippet racing world but he was definitely one of the truest , honest and most respected men that I had ever met anywhere. We got our first dog which was by Andys famous stud Wor Lad, later on Andy put me on to a smashing young bitch called Fearless Lass who in turn was the dam of one of Andy and Mollys most famous dogs Pigeon. Those famous names like Wor Lad , Wor John and Pigeon among others , will live for ever in many a champions pedigree as will Andy always be remembered among the whippet fraternity. Our thoughts are with Molly , young Andy ( as we knew him) and Lee and the rest of Andys family, our love and heartfelt sorrow Ted and Yvonne Hilland.

that is al ovely tribute to Andy you summed it up well Ted

For Molly, Andy Junior & Lee.

For the loss of Andy such a lovely man & a good friend to us. We will miss you always.

love Geordie and Eleanor x

thanks john.sad day for us tomorrow already,my dad died on the 5th nov at 13,50 few year ago now but always think of him.

Just to let everyone know Allison saw Molly on Monday and she requested that the BWRA send there donation to the hospice instead of flowers. So if anyone else wishes to send donations instead of flowers here is where you send it to.

Marie Curie Cancer Care )Cheque Details)

In Memory of Andy Pattison

Marie Curie Hospice

Marie Curie Drive

Newcastle on Tyne

NE4 6SS

I got my first whippet off Andy out of Wor Lad And Challenger was out of Wor John. A lovely man

Ive Known Molly and Andy for about 38 years and ive always respected him in every way. Ill miss

you dear friend.

RIP

Joyce & Mark

Just to let everyone know Allison saw Molly on Monday and she requested that the BWRA send there donation to the hospice instead of flowers. So if anyone else wishes to send donations instead of flowers here is where you send it to.Marie Curie Cancer Care )Cheque Details)

Marie Curie Hospice

Marie Curie Drive

Newcastle on Tyne

NE4 6SS

I got my first whippet off Andy out of Wor Lad And Challenger was out of Wor John. A lovely man

Ive Known Molly and Andy for about 38 years and ive always respected him in every way. Ill miss

you dear friend.

RIP

Joyce & Mark
wonder if they will have a tray for donations at the crem, ??????????

Just to let everyone know Allison saw Molly on Monday and she requested that the BWRA send there donation to the hospice instead of flowers. So if anyone else wishes to send donations instead of flowers here is where you send it to.Marie Curie Cancer Care )Cheque Details)

Marie Curie Hospice

Marie Curie Drive

Newcastle on Tyne

NE4 6SS

you dear friend.

RIP

Joyce & Mark

yes there is, also i forgot to mention there will be refreshments at springwell village workingmens club.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marie Curie Hospice

Marie Curie Drive

Newcastle on Tyne

NE4 6SS

you dear friend.

RIP

Joyce & Mark
there will be a collection plate at the crem. andy patterson junior.

everyone there will be a collection plate for the marie curie hospice at the crem , any donations will be much appreciated , thanks for all your surport all of my family have teared up reading these comments , andrew patterson junior.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back