The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Angel Pups.....................

whippetmad

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Angel has started to have her babies,two so far :wub: :wub: more later

:thumbsup: Best of luck to you and Angel :luck: :luck: :luck:

Ooooh, hope it all goes smoothly for Angel :luck:

:luck: :luck: Good luck Angel :luck: :luck:

good luck Angel

:luck: :luck: :luck:

good luck to you and angel :luck: :luck: :luck: ,hope its over quickly :thumbsup:

Thinking of Angel and Dawn, hope all goes well. Looking forward to more updates.

Jenny

Oooh go Angel...and on your due date as well :huggles:

:huggles: :luck: :luck: Hope all goes well. Keep us informed :flowers: Will be thinking of you all day :))

Very good news - hope its all going well. :luck: :luck: :)

Udate...........she had three more,sadly one(a boy) was born dead :( which i,m really upset about,i tried to revive but no avail.

RIP LITTLE ONE

Then another two,i don't know if she has finish yet!

more update later

:'( Little fella.

Hope the rest are all healthy dumplings. :thumbsup: Well Done Angel :huggles: and you Dawn (grab yourself a brandy if she's done!!)

daledogs said:
Udate...........she had three more,sadly one(a boy) was born dead :( which i,m really upset about,i tried to revive but no avail.RIP LITTLE ONE

Then another two,i don't know if she has finish yet!

more update later

Sorry to hear about the little boy, RIP Little Man :huggles:

Keep your chin up, and well done to Angel on all her hard work so far :huggles:

Wishing you the very best of luck, so sorry to hear about the boy pup, hope that Angel and the rest of the pups are all doing well.

oooh how exciting for you (w00t)

sorry to hear about the little boy, mother nature knows best though, poor little guy. :'(

good luck with the others, dont forget to take pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

lots of love and kisses to angel for being a brave girl :wub:

:huggles: thanx for the update and sorry about the little man you lost :( Good luck for the rest of the day - hope it all goes well :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back