The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Angel Pups.....................

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
THANKYOU EVERYBODY FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS :wub: :wub:

I WILL BE PUTTING SOME PICCYS OF EACH ONE.

THEY WILL BE OFF TO THE VETS TO HAVE THEIR DEW CLAWS REMOVED SATURDAY AND A GOOD CHECKOVER AND MUM.

Congratulations on a lovely litter. :thumbsup: Look forward to seeing more of them. Goodluck with them. :thumbsup:

daledogs said:
THANKYOU EVERYBODY FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS :wub:   :wub: I WILL BE PUTTING SOME PICCYS OF EACH ONE.

THEY WILL BE OFF TO THE VETS TO HAVE THEIR DEW CLAWS REMOVED SATURDAY AND A GOOD CHECKOVER AND MUM.

Cant wait :thumbsup: .........we need to satisfy our puppy cravings here you know :) :sweating: ;) :lol:

:wub: What sweet babies :wub: - many congratulations :cheers:

lovely babies,such cute little toes and noses! :wub: :wub: :wub: sorry you lost a little one,it sometimes happens,but its so sad when it does :(

kris said:
lovely babies,such cute little toes and noses! :wub:   :wub:   :wub: sorry you lost a little one,it sometimes happens,but its so sad when it does :(
It is heartbreaking,he looked perfect too,i could'nt see anything wrong with him

:cheers: Congratulations Dawn :cheers: well done Angel :cheers: 8 puppies will keep you on your toes :D

Congratulations on a lovely litter :cheers: :cheers:

WELL DONE DAWN AND ANGEL :cheers: you must both be very tired but very happy :)

aww they look so cute, poor Angel looks very tired, it seemed to go on a long time.

Nature does know best sometimes, even still, it's very sad to lose one.

you're all going to be very busy now :blink:

:luck: :luck:

have they all been spoken for ?

Julie D said:
aww they look so cute, poor Angel looks very tired, it seemed to go on a long time.Nature does know best sometimes, even still, it's very sad to lose one.

you're all going to be very busy now  :blink:

:luck:   :luck:

have they all been spoken for ?

had lots of equiries,the best homes are most important,so will take more enquiries about the pups.I got at least two people who i like the sound of,they ask alot of questions which what i like.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back