The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Angel Pups.....................

Just been to the vets and had their dew claws removed,all are healthy and doing well :D :D

WOW! they are totally gorgeous, well done angel/daledogs. Wonderful healthy, happy babies :D cheryl

Just updating for Dee(Lolcoe) to take her mind off things and think what she got to look forward to :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

What wonderful puppies. Congratulations !!!

Can you please tell me the whole pedigreenames of sire and dam?

Mary

Congratulations!! Glad they are all doing well - and Mum of course! :D

Congratulations Dawn. They're all so cute :huggles: Glad to see they were on time and now share their Birthday's with Whizz and Daisy :wub:

Taken today,lots of babies piccys to drool over at the moment :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: aww ther gorguse look at that littl pink nose couldnt you just kiss it ...you havent got a little pale fawn girl by any chance have ya :- "

Doesnt it look funny when they all pile on at the milk bar :D Blimey havent they grown and just 5 days old :wub: :wub:

nicky12 said:
:wub: aww ther gorguse look at that littl pink nose couldnt you just kiss it ...you havent got a little pale fawn girl by any chance have ya  :- "
i,ve got people coming to look from the end of the month,sounds like all the dogs are spoken for,may have a couple of bitches left,one of the might be a fawn girl,but will have to wait and see.

Are you on the lookout for a fawn girl then Nicky?

Lolcoe said:
Doesnt it look funny when they all pile on at the milk bar :D Blimey havent they grown and just 5 days old :wub:   :wub:
i know (w00t) i can't believe it either,their colours are gradually coming out now.

A little update,one of the girls aged six days old :wub: :wub:

they are so sweet :huggles: and I already think I lilke boy no.1 (w00t) :wub:

daledogs said:
A little update,one of the girls aged six days old :wub:   :wub:
:wub: she is gorguse dawn will be interested to see another pic of her in a week or two maybe see bit more of her colouring by then (w00t) how old are they when they show ther true colouring ???

nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
:wub: she is gorguse dawn will be interested to see another pic of her in a week or two maybe see bit more of her colouring by then (w00t) how old are they when they show ther true colouring ???

in a week or two you will see a different :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

daledogs said:
nicky12 said:
daledogs said:

in a week or two you will see a different :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(w00t) ooo i cant wait .the pups are gorguse... angel is a very clever girl

hope your OH is now reading this ~Cornish, and looking at all the pictures :- " :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back