The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Another Dog Found In A Terrible State

P

peppermint lady

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:( well my uncle rang this morning to say he had found a very skinny, and nervy lurcher bitch, she is a total :wub: sweetie, but painfully thin...pics dont show how bad she is :eek:

he got his friend to pick her up from him and bring her to me, untill he gets home from work :huggles:

well since he has sent her home to me, travellers have been driving around the park looking for her :rant:

i doubt shes ever been inside as mum had to carry her in from the garden where she curled up to sleep on the cold wet ground :(

i have given her a tiny feed that she couldnt even finish :unsure:

and ive now put her in a crate as she is worn out and my 5 wont leave her alone :oops: smudge thought she was her birthday pressie...

my uncle is planning on keeping her...as long as she settles with his other 2 dogs :huggles: so finger crossed for her :luck: ive knick named her ROMA while she is here :wub:

a few pics of this little darling :wub:

Last edited:
:eek: you can see all her hip bones in this pic

Last edited:
Poor baby :( - hope all turns out well with her. :luck:

looking at her teeth she is only around 7months old :wub:

Aw, she has such a pretty face ... hope she settles well with your uncle and goes on to enjoy a long, happy, well cared for life :wub:

What a shame , I hope she gets to be happy now :blink:

Poor little girl ... she does look very sorry there doesn't she.

oh my god..poor girl...oh good on you Julie....those pics break my heart :( here's to a happy life for her :huggles:

aww bless her,she looks so down :(

im sure shes going to enjoy her life from now on,she had a lucky escape :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

well done to all of you :thumbsup:

she worked out how to get on the sofa :oops:

ive just given her a bath, as her coat was very dirty and scurfy, if things dont work out at my uncles then a know of a couple that i think will love her to bits :huggles:

so all being well she will fingers crossed be on a forever sofa soon :thumbsup:

Last edited:
poor love ,she has such a sweet face ,dun ya just wana give her a big hug :huggles: bloody people make me so angry that they cant have any compasion or love for animals :(

aw she has such a sweet face ,well done to you all and good luck to her :huggles: :huggles: breaks your heart to see her like that :(

Do you need a rescue space for her ???

Im sure we could take her @ GRWE ???

PM me if you'd like to chat further ?

cazzajack said:
Do you need a rescue space for her ???
Im sure we could take her @ GRWE ???

PM me if you'd like to chat further ?

i think we are alright at the moment, shes fine here :wub: , but if things dont work at my uncles, i have been keeping an eye out for a companion for a couple in new market...im pretty sure they would take her on :thumbsup:

Awwwwwwwwwww bless,good job theres folks like you :huggles: :huggles:

God bless you... :huggles: well done for taking her in...

Poor love looks like she dosnt know what comfort is.. :( I hope you find her a forever home soon.. :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back